A Pointer to the Clouds

Matthew 24:29-31

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

All of the previous points describe  the suffering we will go through before everything will change for the better. The Bible says that we have been given permission to suffer....... It has been granted to us.....Philippians 1:29 It should therefore be a privilege........

We see God's Laws and wise counsel being mocked and made outmoded for the sake of our own desires and definition of love. But because of evil's visibility we know now that the Light is shining on them to make us see clearer and therefore become more able to make better choices. It is purifying time for those who love Jesus but also stepping out from under specific grace for those who oppose Him. And for those who are inside the physical realm with painful circumstances are being given a promise of inheriting the Kingdom of God for suffering and for their faith.

And now, the visibility of evil has made my burden to become lighter instead of heavier. I can see through the sieve. I can differentiate better without having to judge a person. I can love without agreeing. I can instruct without condemning. I can give hope with conviction. I can put the past where it belongs. I can take the future for the new has come. I can share God as a loving Father.

My burden is bearable and full of knowledge. My thoughts being taken captive in obedience to Christ. It is testifying with my spirit that people will be set free like a  butterfly flying up from bondage in freedom, a new creation in Christ.

I have the certainty that the coming of Christ is near.

Look up....everything that is happening in these days are  pointers to the clouds.......

Kotie