The Banana Boat

"OMAGERSH IT'S A BANANA BOAT," Mist screamed awkwardly.

"Wow, it is," Bubble said and sighed. She threw her apple on the banana boat.

"What the--Why in the world did you do that, Bubble?" Ghoul asked, terrified. She started to sweat. "D-do you know how dangerous that is?"

"Guys, look!" Mist screamed, pointing at the banana boat.  It was moving side to side. It started to break, and water leaked around it, creating a whirlpool.

"Wh-What's happening?" Water Painter asked in shock.

The banana boat swirved, making a wave splash on the four friends. It was angry. Gurble-graaaah, the boat screamed. Suddenly the girls saw something pop out of the banana boat. What's that? Mist wondered as something yellow, like a peel, was in sight. A big splash of the river's water came along with much fog, and the riverbank fell silent.

Mist could hear Water Painter cough as her eyes opened. "Wha-Wha... Where am I?" she sputtered. A friendly face appeared beside her. It was Pary.

"Hello, Mist--Bubble, you too, now that I can see you're awake." She took a brief pause before she continued, "I saved you from the terrible plantain boat. It was attacking you."

"Huh... What?"  Ghoul questioned as she heard the words. "I thought it was a banana boat."

"No, it was a plantain boat. It's dangerous to throw fruits at it."

Mist blushed. My mistake, she thought.

"Well I better get you all going," Pary continued on. "There's your stuff"—she pointed to their backpacks—"and there's the door. I'll see you later!"

Mist, Ghoul, Water Painter, and Bubble waved their farewell.

"Just don't split, and keep watch of plantains from now on... Plantain splits don't seem appetizing."