I'm Here For You (Chris "Motionless" Cruelli)

Chapter One: FREEDOM!

Jess's POV

I woke up 8:37 this morning to my mother yelling at me for not making breakfast. Oh how I hate my parents. I get yelled at for the stupidest shit when I don't do anything.

"Get the fuck up you little emo skank. Dad and I are starving. Take your little anorexic ass to the kitchen and start cooking" my mother said angrily

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, my parents never feed me and when I want to make myself food they take it. So I have encountered an eating disorder. So yeah I'm anorexic unfortunately. I went downstairs to start making breakfast for my parents. I grabbed the pan and grabbed four eggs. While the pan was heating up I texted my brother Ty to see when he is coming home.

'Hey when are you coming home? Mom and dad are being dick fucks again'

Ty texted back a little over 10 minutes later saying "I'll be home in about 30 minutes. I had to stop by Sammy's house to drop off dog food. I'll be home soon. I'm sorry love."

"HEY LITTLE SLUT! WHERE THE FUCK IS OUR FOOD!" Father yelled. I scrambled to get the eggs and bacon on two plates and bring it to my parents in the living room. My parents never eat in the kitchen so I have to bring the food to them in the living room so they can have their TV. My father looked at me with the deadliest stare and snatched the plates out of my hands. Right before I was about to walk away my mother grabbed my arm tightly and swung me over to her side of the couch.

"Listen here you little slut. Don't think that you're going anywhere for a while. Mommy and Daddy have special plans for your little sorry ass. Go up to your room and stay in there until we say so. Go. Run a long bitch." She let go of my arm and I ran upstairs as fast as I could. I couldn't take living with these  abusers anymore.

I jumped on my bed and just sat there and stared at my wall. After about 20 minutes I heard my bedroom door opened and I had a panic attack thinking it was my parents. But to my surprising comfort it was my brother Ty. He grabbed my hand and took me to my closet.

"Grab your bag, shove everything you can into it. We are leaving this hell hole for good."

"Are you serious?!?!? Mom and dad will find us and you know what will happen to me." I looked at him quickly

"No they're not. I'm taking you away from them. I've been planning this for a while now. Its your chance of freedom now lets go!"

I grabbed everything that I could and shoved it all in my backpack. We climbed out my window to Ty's car.  

this is it. I am finally going to be free. I'm finally going to live a normal life.

~~~Heyyy I hope you enjoyed my very first chapter of this story :) I hope its not boring :/ If it is comment and tell me what you think I should improve :) Thank you so much for reading it :)