moving, questions, and friends

Hahahaha, i just realized i wrote hand instead of and.

I realized today, that i have no friends that i can see as of the moment.
All of my current friends are online.*and my pets, but they dont count (even though they are my closest friends)*

And today i was wondering "will i make any friends? If so, what will they be like? Will they be like my old friends?

I am currently single. Have no friends that live near me (that i know of). Im living in a house with 10 people, and 3 cats. And i dont even remember the name of the new school im going to.
Crazy, right?

I think im going to go crazy living here. I also have artist's block, which sucks.

Im also getting really bored. So if you have any questions for me i would love to make a chapter for you guys to answer them.

I am also bi-sexual (for those of you who don't know what bi-sexual is, it's when someone likes the same and opposite gender. *girl & boy*)

So, yeah. I live in fishers IN. If any of you live there, than plz comment and mqby we can be friends. Maby even meet in person. My skype is kyralyncrom (or kyralyn11). My snapchat

Thank you guys so much for supporting me, and being my friends. And the story has gotten over 270 reads!!! Thx sssooooo much!!!