The Departed

Rated R

This is a mobster movie classic it's probably one of the best mobster modern movies ever this film is loosely based on real life mobster whitey Bolger whom was wanted till 2011, he was second only to Osama bin laden on the FBI's most wanted list, his reward let for his capture was for $1 million dollars the movie takes place in Boston where the main character (Leonardo DiCaprio) bill, is an undercover cop trying to infiltrate (Jack Nicholson) frank, and take him down but not with out the help of (Matt Damon) Colin, many other actors in this film that you haft to watch to see names like Mark Wahlberg, Martin sheen, ray Winston, Vera farmiga, and Alec Baldwin, so watch and enjoy.

mobsters being mobsters and such (said like Jack Nicholson)

Fun facts

Release date was September 26th 2006 to Ziegfeld Theater and it was released to the United States on October 6,2006 budget of the film was $90 million box office $289.8 million,the film took a while to get started the title card doesn't appear until 18 minutes after the movie starts.
The films star power cost a pretty penny roughly 50 percent Of its $90 million budget went to actors salaries.
The departed won four awards at the 79th academy awards for best picture, best director (Scorsese),best adapted screenplay, best editing, and mark Wahlberg was nominated for best supporting actor