Intro + Rules

This story is set in the province of Skyrim, in the midst of the war between the Imperials and Stormcloaks, and after the fall of Alduin and Miraak.

These times are desperate. Shops raided by the poor and starving, villages pillaged by endless attacks from the opposing forces and the population divided.

In the blur of activity, it is said that a third party is at work, a new group. Skeptics say they'll just fan the already raging flames of the war, only creating more options of sides. Little did they know this party is more than just a side in the war. Little do they know that they'll do more than just ending the war.

Your story begins and ends in the cold northern province of Skyrim. An cold force ruthless to anyone of any race. It's freezing mountaintops, large giant-infested grasslands and ominous forests will be a challenge to survive in.

There are rules you must follow as this RP is for the more serious and those who like to paint with words (I'm still learning pfft). Read the following chapters and you should be well prepared to join this unknown corner of Oblivion.

RULES

• Hate the character, not the roleplayer. It's perfectly fine to despise Bob the Nord, but not [insert username].

• No godmodding.

• No metagaming

• No Mary-Sue or Gary-Stu characters.

• Third person please! And no script style role playing please!

• Keep OOC chats and RP separate. It'll disrupt the story (E.g. *insert dramatic entry* Omg Jarlic Bread *cricket noises*)

• Do not autohit AKA Performing and action towards characters without letting them respond (I stabbed him and ran riding Shadowmere #69 into the sunset).

• No lore-breaking. Don't name your character Bob the Nord. Nordic-based races like the Nords will of course have names that are Nordic. Or Shaniqua the Breton.

• No powerplaying.

• Write your entry in one comment. So people can reply to one instead of having multiple chronologically unorganised replies. Maybe before you start a roleplay, ask others who'd like to start and all that?

• If you have any questions, ask me! I won't bite. I'm not a vampire I promise. I think I'm a female dog? *starts having existential crisis*