Epilogue

Your p.o.v

It was a normal boring night as usual. My mom told me she was going to go on a buisness trip soon but she didnt give me a specific date or time for it.

That means I would be home alone until then;if only dad were here.
He died a long time ago and I don't really like to talk or think about it as much.It always brings tears to my eyes but I think im getting better at ignoring the pain.

I was sitting downstairs on the comfortable couch next to my elderly mom until I got a little tired.I also have to say I'm kinda nervous being in this big house by myself.My parents were kinda rich because of the hard work they've done and the fact that they used to be on total drama as well back then.My mom would tell me stories of how her and my father were on opposite teams.

My dad was on a team called the Ferocious Bears while my mom was on the Supreme Deer team

They had almost made it to the finale but they got booted.
I yawned at the old 80's movie we were watching.

"Im gonna go upstairs to sleep,good night mom."

"Ok,good night honey. Love you." Mom said sweetly.

"Love you too."

I went to the second floor of the house and reached my room.I opened the door to my large room and closed the door behind me.I plopped down onto my bed before turning out the light and turning on the t.v to watch Netflix.
I searched up Total Drama and started watching the 4th season with the new contestants. After the opening came on and Chris;the host introduced the new contestants,Mike and Zoey were the last people I saw before I fell asleep.I've seen all of the seasons before so I wasn't worried that I'd miss a thing,and Mike along with his personalities were my favorite characters so far along with Zoey.

I've seen all of the seasons before so I wasn't worried that I'd miss a thing,and Mike along with his personalities were my favorite characters so far along with Zoey