Chapter 1: Introducing myself

Miracle's POV

This is your typical teenager story. Nothing out of the blue. Let me introduce myself, the name is Miracle. I like to drink, party and hang out with friends. Especially my best friend, Jade. She is more of a girly type and I'm more of a chill, lay back girl that likes to be comfortable. That's one difference Jade and I have but we still manage to be friends beside our differences.

Then I have my next door neighbor, Ryan which is an annoying piece of shit. He is your typical fuckboy. I was once a victim of him fuckboy-ness if that makes sense. He normally has a new girl in his house every week or so.

When I first moved here the first person I knew was Ryan. He was once nice and we hanged out alot but then he became what every girl now a days is a victim of, getting played by a fuckboy. Moving on...

Then we have Daniel which is my best friend's little crush. He is pretty chill. I approve the relationship. Even though they aren't official. They have been on and off for a month now. I'm just waiting for the little fuck to do something to my best friend I swear I will go to jail for manslaughter. But it would be all worth it. Now to get to the actual story..

~ hello guys! Im Sunev. Im sort of new at this but I will make this as good as possible. Enjoy ❤️