Chapter 4: Get Your Ass Over Here!

Miracle's POV

Immediately, when I got home I called Jade and told her about my heart and what I felt. She ran to my house. She lived on the same street so it wasn't long for her to get here.

"What do I do? I can't feel something for him?" I proceed to cry on Jade's lap while she laid down on my bed. She pat my head for the comfort I needed from my best friend.

I couldn't ask for a better best friend. She was amazing to me. " Look Miracle it's not a big deal even if the last relationship was the worst but you need to make a new start." She looked at me and then sighs.

Let's go back 1 year ago when I had a boyfriend named David. He was amazing at first. After 5 months into the relationship he started to have anger issues and started to take it out on me. Not only did he hurt me physically but mentally. It was the last straw when he put me into a coma because of all the pain and injuries I had. Luckily the coma lasted 2 weeks so it wasn't that bad. He is in prison serving 3 years which I think is bullshit but hey cant do anything about it.

At that time, Ryan and Jade were by my side when no one else was. I've been afraid to date ever since. This is why this is such a big deal to me to start having feelings for someone.

We ended up falling asleep and woke up the next morning, being late to school. We hurried up getting ready. Jade ended up using my clothes which was okay because we wore the same size.

I wore some shorts and a v-neck shirt and Jade wore some ripped jeans and a baggy shirt. I put on my basic makeup and ran out the door. We bumped into Ryan and I ended up falling on him. When I opened my eyes I was literally on his chest and his lips were so close to mine. "Do you like the view?" He said playfully and I got up in a heart beat. I proceed to blushing and he clearly noticed.

We were all walking to school together and I saw Caleb. My heart raced. Again? Why again? Jade and I always had this secret language and I told her in our secret language my heart was racing. She looked at my shocked. Caleb hugged me. He was a big teddy bear. How nice to hug him." Good morning beautiful." He said smiling. "Morning," I said with a grin.

What was I feeling? I had feelings for two guys. What is going on? I was never more confused in my life.

~Alright guys this is the second update in one day. Amazing right!? Well hope you enjoy and remember to share this to everyone you know
Love from, Sunev ❤️