11. Šëx Wįth Mē

© Copyright 2015 - 2017 by Jocylin Anthony. All Rights Reserved.

This chapter is dedicated to Melticz  because they were the first to read and vote for this chapter! Thank you!❤️

Sabrina POV

I can see that I took Dominik by surprise when I pushed him onto the bed.

I step towards him, eyeing him predatorily. Tonight, I'll gladly be in control if he doesn't step up to the plate.

After eyeing him down, I begin to slowly remove my dress and shrug it off, my breast bouncing freely now that they aren't encased in my tight fitted dress. Then I reach up and wrap my curls up so they don't get in my way.

Soon enough, I'm standing in front of Dom in just my pink lace panties and my six inch heels. Dom's gaze gets heated and his breathing becomes more laborious. I lick my lips and bend my index finger in a "come hither" motion.

Instantly, Dom's gaze becomes....hungry...and now I'm the one pinned against the mattress with Dom holding my hands above my head with his face buried in my neck.

I feel deep, intense vibrations against my neck as Dom lets out a growl, causing my core to clench, sending waves of excitement to my sex.

But, I can tell he is still trying his best to hold on and not rely on his instincts. I decide that I will change that. I want Dom to lose control. I want him to take me up against the wall, the floor, the big bay window, everywhere, wild and rough.

I wrap my legs around Dom as tight as I can and I hear his sharp intake of breath. I take this chance to nibble on his earlobe and whisper, "Dom, I can't wait anymore. I need you to take me. I'm begging you babyy, fûck me. Please!".

With each word, I feel Dom's resolve slipping away until finally, he succumbs to my seduction. So, I slowly remove my legs from around his waist and attempt to sit up, but apparently Dom has other plans. He pushes me back down, grabs me by my throat, and gets all in my face.

I look up, a little shocked, and Dom moves his hand from my throat to tangle it in my hair as he kisses and nibbles his way down my throat, right where his hand was seconds before.

Dom nestled in the juncture of my neck and shoulder. He scraped his teeth over the spot, letting me know what was about to go down, very very soon. Suddenly, I hear a tearing sound and I just know that my panties are now straps of lace on the carpet. Helplessly, I moan my pleasure, digging my nails into his back. And, if the growl that erupted from his chest was saying anything, it's that he definitely likes to be scratched.

I know my mate is a werewolf and all but damn! When I say he flipped me over in .02 seconds like a little rag-doll, I mean it. The movement was so quick that I think I passed out for about 10 seconds because next thing I know, Dom is naked and has me poised right over his rock hard member.

{Warning!!!!!!} Sexual content below!!!! Skip til you see ||||| If you must.

I cry out as he mercilessly slams me onto his member. Immediately, I feel lightheaded and extremely full. Thankfully, this is the most aroused I've ever been in my life, otherwise my cookie would be RIP. I gaze down into his eyes while my body adjusts to the sense to fullness and see those feverish brown eyes blazing up at me.

After I take a deep breath, I motion for him to continue. I am more than ready now... probably. Dom wastes no time slamming me down, pounding into me with deep, toe-curling strokes that submerge me with bliss. The most prominent thought scattering through my head is "Nothing should feel this good".