Prologue

Music blasting loudly as my head pounds and my vision blurs. Voices are distant but this drink is close. The liquor sloshes around in the cup as my feet move forward.

I sit on a bar stool as I am getting to weak to stand. My feet are numb. My legs feel disconnected from my body.

The sweaty bodies of drunk bodies mesh together. Most people to drunk to remember who they are grinding with tomorrow. Or in an hour.

Girls stumble in heels exiting the club. Men follow close behind hot on the girls heels. The sounds of heels clinking down the road echo in my ears.

Raging eyes are moving wildly trying to find the next person to prey on.

It's quite sad actually how desperate people are.

I can't quite talk myself though. I always come here on Friday nights to drown myself is expensive liquor to escape this lifestyle.  I have no one in my life that is real. But she seems very real. My Friday night habits became more consistent when I noticed she came every Friday night. I have never talked to her, yet alone get close enough to speak with her over this loud music. I just admired her.

I felt to drawn to her. I couldn't work up the nerve to talk to her. I jut enjoyed her beauty. I would drink my Friday night away like normal and partake in drinking games with random people who I don't care about and who sure as hell don't care about me. I would sneak glances at her dancing freely like the trees in the wind and silently hoping that one day she would walk over to me. Maybe she would notice me. I highly doubt it. Although I have seen her looking at me. But everything my hope got built up my conscience would knock it down, she is to pretty she will never come talk to you and if she does she won't like you, my mind would tell me. Fighting all the hope I have left for her and for my life.

She was gorgeous. Not the typical model plastic look most guys go for.

She was so naturally gorgeous though she decided to disguise it.

She put on dark makeup to mask the beauty of her greens eyes that looked like they were burnt intricately around the pupil. It was a ray of sunshine and amber inside her light green eyes. She liked to wear loose and long sleeved dresses, even though it was hot in the club. I assumed she wore this to mask how beating  shaped her woven body of sun crisp skin hugged her figure.

How she made herself appear didn't make sense. She didn't make sense. The way I felt towards her didn't make sense. Nothing made sense.

But she was as chilly as the October wind. Her eyes as sharp as the dying leaves. Her limbs as skinny as the bare branches. Her life as bright as the hidden sun. Her skin as sun kissed as the bark on a birch tree. Her aura as alluring as the sounds of nature.

She was like Autumn. 

I am so fucking excited to restart this. A lot has happened to me since I started this book and that is why I took a hella long hiatus. I apologize sincerely. I have matured in my writing a lot thanks to my college English classes! I love the story line and I'm so excited to finally start this story for real!!!