chapter two.

you once again woke up in a cold sweat.

Ugh. Sleep eyes.

You looked over. You saw Grell. You said out loud. "I'm such an idiot. Saying such important words to a person who doesnt even know you. I'm sorry." "Did you really mention me in your note? Did you really die for me?" I guessed he was a little confused so I nodded my head yes. "I wonder how someone can love a person that much. Don't you regret it?" He asked. "No, because I know I can at least be good friends with you here. I had a whole playlist of music that had love songs. My favorite was-no still is, partners in crime." I felt sadness overcome my body but i didn't cry. "Oh, ____, you have your first class tomorrow. With me. I'll walk you there. Bye~! He left the nurse and I relaxed. The nurse came in. She handed me a bowl of soup. "Hope you enjoy. I made it myself." She bowed and left.

I'm here now. Was all that ran trough my mind. I didnt know if I should be happy or not. Well, happy, I'm with Grell at least.

*Time skip brought to you by an idiot*

You woke up and the nurse allowed you to get dressed. Yesterday you went to the store and got clothes. The while time you never thought about Grell. But all you bought was read and black. Oh, shit, I've been in love for too long. You chose an outfit that had mostly black.

Someone knocked on the door. You went to answer it, suprised by Grell. "Hey, came to get you, time for class!" His words bubbled out like a fill-on DereDere. How did he commit suicide?

As we walked to class, I had to tell Grell something important. "Grell?" I asked in the most serious tone ever made made man. "Yes, dear?"
"I just wanted to let you know, my favorite color is red as well!" (If you are reading this, I hope to my death reaping you're favorite color is red, or else you can't really call yourself a fangrell, can you?)

"Well, you'll like my place, since it's almost all red~!" I laughed at his remark. well here we are. At the door. The door so called 'the beginning of my punishment' or whatever. He pushed the door open and we walked inside.

"Hello students, this is _____. She's going to be your new classmate!" As you looked around, none of the others were girls. I thought alot of girls committed suicide, hmm...

All of the other students were whispering to eachother and you heard someone that said "I hear she wrote grell-senpai's name on her note and that's why she killed herself, so she could see him." Almost out of nowhere and knowing Grell heard it too, you said, "Thats right! That rumor is 100% correct! No regrets either, i'd say it was the best day of my life! Oh yea, Grell I don't need these." you took off the glasses and handed them to him. All the other students gasped and covered their mouths. You smiled and stated, "I found out I couldn't see because I was crying!"

You did youre best to go back to that DereDere personality you had before you fell in love with Grell.

You started sining a creepy song that impressed everybody but also, well, creeped them out.

"Okay.... let's start class, lets review for ____! What us a reapers job?" You were the first one to put youre hand up. Everyone looked at her, like 'bitch she just got here and she already know answers?' yea, that kind of look. "A reaper division shinigami is to reap and collect the souls of those on the to-die list, and turn them in to the boss you work for!"
You plainly stated. "That was simple and obvious, but what happens if you kill anyone not on the to-die list?"

You again shot your hand up and answered quickly, "you get your scythe taken away, and depending on how many people you killed, you may get demoted! You said in between laughs, and then fell on the floor crying of laughter. You kept laughing, feeling your stomach muscles got sore. "Hey, that's not funny!!" Grell complained.

"Oh, but Grell, if that didn't happen I wouldn't like you so! I hate prostitutes anyways..."

You knew you said the wrong thing, everybody was staring at you again, and Grell was standing there with his mouth opened, appalled. "Oh um when did that happen I'm just making things up for laughs and giggles, right?" "Okay, well, let's ask the next question~!"

Question after question you answered before any one, even the ones they hadn't learnt yet.

"____, how did you know so much?" "Let's just keep it at I used to study them.. for reasons..... you still had it in your pocket. You pit it in thier to creep them out a bit. You liked to do that. You pulled out an book that had words but nothing on the covers or spine. You walked up to one of the students.

(Say any name here for this kid I'm not very creative.), Right? He nodded and as I held the book I pulled out a bookmark i'd ordered online when I was a human, I retrieved it last night. Of course it looked like the one undertaker had. The room was all gasps but I was suprised to see Grell do something, it's not like I'd steal the real one.

"_____, don't you dare put that in the book. I dont care how you got it, but don't put it in the book and give it me." I tried not to laugh as a said, "but what if I did?" And put it in the book. The boy gasped like something was going to happen but nothing did. "But what if I told you its fake?" I spilled out, laughing again.

"I wanted to see how much fear you guys have, even if I had the real one I wouldnt do it~.

But this time, Grell fell over laughing, instead of me.

"I thought you had the real thing, ____, you had me scared for a second there~!