Chapter 7

Mikasa's POV

Driving over to Levi's house was a pain. He moved far away from home. So that means more time with Erwin. Yay! (in a sarcastic tone) I look over at Erwin who is on his phone playing a game called 'Flappy Bird'. It's really dumb. A waste of his time. "Mikasa when are we gonna be a Levi's?" He whines. I keep my eyes on the road. "Soon."

Levi's POV

"SHORTY!" I pull the phone away from my ear. I turn to see Eren watching TV. I step out of the living room into the kitchen to talk to Hanji. "Are you still there?" I ask. "ALWAYS HERE LEVI." I'm going to have a headache after this. "Stop shouting and listen. I have someone I need you to help me get rid of--" I quickly hang up when I see Eren peek around the corner. "Heichou~" Eren whines. Why is he so cute? "What is it Eren?" He comes closer to me. "I'm bored. Let's have some fun." A smirk slithers it's way upon his face. "We'll have to go to the closest destination." I was very confused at that. "Eren what are you talking about--" Eren drags me back into the living room and pushes me on the couch. "Now get on your hands and knees." I did as told. I made a 'gulp' sound as I felt my pants being pulled down off me. Then I hear an unzipping sound. "I hope you're ready Heichou." I can feel his tip right at my entrance. I ready myself.

I guess I'm finally giving in.

"Just do it Eren."

Eren starts to slide his member in my entrance--

(A/N: I was gonna make the gap bigger but nah)

"LEVI I'M HERE!" The door slams open and there stands Hanji. "Oh god." I mumble. Eren and I are both staring at Hangi wided eyed and embarrassed. I guickly move from Eren and pull my pants back up. Eren does the same. "H-hanji what are you doing here?" I can feel my face start to heat up. "Remember you called me about 'getting rid of someone'." Damn it. I forgot about that. I was too busy with wanting Eren inside of- LEVI WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! Calm yourself. "Well Hanji sorry to have called you for nothing but that 'someone' left." Hanji doesn't seem to care that I called her over for nothing. A smirk makes its way on her face. "Are you gonna introduce me to your friend Levi?" Oh great. "Eren this is Hanji, Hanji Eren." Hanji then jumps on me knocking me down. "YOU MEAN THE CUTIE FROM THE PARK YOU WOULDN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT TO ME!?" I wish she would keep her mouth shut. I can tell that made Eren very happy. "Awe Levi. I talk about you all the time too." Hanji gets off me and heads towards the door. "Since I'm not needed here, I'll be going then. Have fun you two. But not too much fun you don't want to break the furniture." She gives me a wink and makes her leave.
Here I am again. Alone. With Eren.
"Let's make the most of this Levi." Eren wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. Of course I'm flustered by this. He then slides his hands to my ass and gives it a squeeze. "It's nice ya know." Eren says with a slick smile on his face. "Let's make us official Levi." (A/N: Idek I'm just trying to end this story) I know what Eren is going to do. He's going to kiss me. And I'm going to let him. I'm tired of pretending that I don't like Eren (even though I make it very obvious that I do). But I want reassure him that I share the same feelings. So I kiss him. And he kisses back. (A/N: Terrible kissing scene ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) Oh this kiss was getting heated. Eren had slipped his tongue into my mouth and he was exploring every inch of it.

Mikasa's POV

Erwin and I are finally here. I pull into Levi's drive way, right behind his car. I was going to send Levi a text telling him I was here but why not surprise him. Erwin and I make our way to the door. I turn the doorknob (of course it's not locked) and open the door. And what a sight to see. Levi on the couch. Making out. With some guy. A GUY!??! I didn't know Levi swung that way. I look over at Erwin who doesn't seem surprised. "LEVI RIVIALLE ACKERMAN WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING!?" The boy that was mushing faces with Levi springs up and so does Levi. "O-oh hey Mikasa and Erwin. I forgot you were coming today..." I give him a stern look. "Well obviously." I look over at Levi's 'friend'- AND OMG HE'S GORGEOUS. I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYONE WITH SUCH BEAUTIFUL EYES! Calm yourself Mikasa. He's not even that cute. Right? Right? OH WHAT AM I KIDDING THAT BOY HAS TO BE MINNNE. "So Levi why don't you introduce us to your friend." Erwin says knocking me out my state of mind. "Oh yes please do." I try to sound angry. But I don't blame Levi. That kid is smokin. "Well this is Eren. And Eren this is my brother Erwin and my sister Mikasa." Eren gives Erwin and I a cute smile and a wave. "It's nice to meet you both." Oh believe me when I say this. It's very veeerry nice to meet you Eren. "Well I guess we'll be going then--" I grab Erwin by his arm and cut him off. "Oh Erwin why rush? We have plenty of time to spend with Levi and his friend." Heh heh. I'll just stay in town for a few days to make sure Eren is a nice friend for Levi. I mean it's the right thing to do as his sister. "So how'd you guys meet?" I ask them hoping Eren would reply so I can really get a feel of his voice. "We bumped to eachother at the park." Levi answered blandly. How...special? "So Eren how old are you?" Erwin asks. Please don't be younger than 18. "I'm 25." I'm very happy at that. I think I'm too happy. I even smiled! Levi then looks at me. "What's the smile for?" Oh great. Levi saw that. "Ugh nothing. I'm just happy you have a friend around your age." I lie. I'm really happy because Eren is my age. But he's also Levi's age. (A/N: Levi and Mikasa are twins.)

Eren's POV

My first impression of Levi's siblings. Well...the girl..Mikasa I think seems very overprotective and weird. She keeps giving me looks and keeps smiling at me. And Levi's brother. All I have to say is very large eyebrows. But he seems cool. I take a quick glimpse of Erwin. And then Mika- why is she already staring at me?

Levi's POV

This is going no where. It's so awkward. "Well thanks for stopping by Mikasa and Erwin. Have a safe drive home." I try to force a smile on my face. But I probably look stupid.
"Yeah it was nice seeing you Levi and nice meeting you Eren." Erwin says.
"Why leave when Erwin and I can stay at a hotel. You know just to keep an eye on you for a while." Erwin gives Mikasa a look. "I don't think that's necessary. I'm twenty five years old. I can take care of myself."

Mikasa's POV

"I don't think that's necessary. I'm twenty five years old. I can take care of myself." I look at Levi. "It's just Erwin and I haven't seen you in awhile." I don't know why everyone is looking at me like I'm crazy. Even Eren is- well at least he looks cute. I'm only staying here to get closer to Eren. THEN I'LL MAKE HIM MINE!
Oh believe me. This is gonna be fun.

A/N: Sorry for the long wait for this update. At first I wasn't going to publish this chapter but a lot of people have added this story to their reading list or voted on a lot of the chapters. So thank you.
Also I wrote another Ereri fanfic called 'I Hate You I Love You' I only have the first chapter done. But I'll be publishing that probably after this.
And lastly I'm writing a new Ereri fanfic called 'The Wild Man' I really like the concept of that one.
Thanks for reading this chapter ❥