Chapter 3

~~~~~
(Krystal's POV)

"God damn it I'm hungry" Ventus said and went to the fridge. "Hey" I called for Ventus' attention "what?" He mouthed without his voice "my mom is still there" I mouthed. "What?" He mouthed again "ugh," I whispered and wrote in an a4 sized paper

"my mom is still out there! She is listening behind the door!"

He nodded as he closed the fridge door. We started making fake conversations like "when do you want to have a kid" or "when are we getting married". I then heard footsteps fading from the apartment. "*sighs* finally" I sat down on the couch. Ventus was just sitting on the counter eating an apple. "So.... Now what?" Ventus' said as he swings his legs back and forth "Now what?," I said as I straighten my back "Go back to work you sick fuck" I added  as I rolled my eyes. I saw him made a pout, "Hey.... your language..." He said and stood from the counter, throwing the apple seeds in the trash can. "Fine I'm sorry," I said and stood up. "Just go you still have to work" I said. He went inside the bathroom then after what seems like a century he went back at the living room. "Your tie isn't fixed" I said and tried fixing his tie "thanks" he mumbled making it an awkward situation. "There," I said and dusted his right shoulder. "Thank you, see you later" he said and went outside.

Why did I suddenly felt like we were a couple? No I don't have feelings for him. No I Dont.

(Ventus' POV)

I went inside the pizzeria and suddenly my best friends greeted me "Hey when's the wedding?" John teased me shaking my back "Yeah! Can I be the ring bearer?" Jim said with doggy eyes "Ring bearer?! You should be a fucking flower girl!" Sean said and we started laughing. "No guys, It's just a play it's not real" I said and heard them sighing.

I worked here in this pizzeria longer that the other guys. Second is Sean then Jim then John. Sean is the head chef in this restaurant. He makes really good pastas and other dishes. He is really good in making pizza and no wonder he became the head chef. Jim here is the janitor. He's the wealthy one. His father is a businessman and His mom is a owner of a clothing company. He wanted to be like an average guy and chose to be a janitor instead of being a president of a company. He chose janitor because it's probably the easiest job on earth. Look, we don't know if he's gay, or just feminine. Then John here is a newbie. He's a cashier. His father knew Krystal's father and basically they were childhood friends. But John said he didn't have feelings for Krystal.

It was night shift when all of a sudden, Krystal's brother went in the pizzeria. He was very cool. Even though he's old for his age, he manages to look young "Where's Ventus?" I heard him. The employees pointed at me and Mark started walking towards me. "Hey you're my sister's boyfriend right?" He asked while dangling a plastic full of soju. "Ye-yes sir" I said hesitantly "Follow me" he said and I followed his order. We went to the furthest table in the restaurant which was in a corner. All of a sudden we started drinking shots by shots not knowing what was going on. I took another shot "What's... What's going on sir?" I said hoping he wont get mad "huh," he said and took a shot "I'm testing you," he said while grabbing something from the plastic "For what sir?" I asked annoyingly, "For this. It's the most strongest vodka." And I saw this small bottle. He gave me one and told me to finish it in one chug. I did and passed out.

(Krystal's POV)

I woke up hugging a pillow and seeing sunlight behind the curtain. Uhhhh.... This pillow... I took a nap a little bit more until my pillow started hugging me back... Wait what?!

I sat down and saw Ventus beside me. Shock ran all over my body because he smells like he has been drinking for months! Good thing nothing happened while he was beside me or else. "Gosh!" I exclaimed making Ventus fell from the bed. "Ouch..." He murmured under the bed "oh my god," I said as I stood up and go check on him why was he shirtless?! For fvck sake. "Hey! Wake up! What are you doing here?!" I said as I started kicking him. "Hey stop, ah, stop!" He said and stood up. Wow. He does have great body. "What happened?!" He exclaimed as he took my sheet"NOTHING happened alright!" I said angrily "Do you know what kind of shit did I got into BECAUSE of you?!" He said pointing at me. I shook my head. "You don't know?!" He said once more, "I get to drink the most strongest vodka! And I don't even drink!" He said while his eyes gets bigger word after word. "Alright fine!" I said and went outside my bedroom and went to the living room. I sat on the couch thinking of random things. Why do I feel like that. Why do I feel like we are a couple who fights. Then suddenly someone knocks

(Ventus' POV)

"God." I said as soon as she went outside. I went to her closet and found clothes for... men? Why don't she just bring her boyfriend?! Why me?! I tried on this red shirt, some jeans and I wore my eyeglasses Good thing it fitted me well. I went outside and peeped at Krystal. She was sitting on the couch. I wonder what she was thinking. But damn. She has really nice brown hair. Smooth skin. What a beautiful lady.... Why didn't I saw that when we met?!

Knock knock knock

I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it" I said and went to the door. I opened the door and saw Mrs. Hansen. "Good morning!" She said and went inside "Good morning..." I said confusingly and closed the door. "What are you doing here mom?" Krystal asked. "Well," she said and sat beside her, "I just wondered if YOU," Mrs. Hansen pointed at Krystal "Can cook us some breakfast" she said and smiled. Krystal and I looked at each other. "What do you want me to make you?" Krystal said and stood up. "Make us," I jokingly corrected her "I'm hungry too" I said with a pout. Krystal did her Don't face. "Ok then," she said and prepared at the kitchen.

____________

SORRY for the really loooong wait! I decided to continue this story since my summer is kinda boring. I hope you enjoyed