Goin Down (Part 1)

Sierra(pov)

I texted jerimiah around four and let him know we were going to the movies around seven and told him who all was going. I really hope tonight goes smoothly cause I really like him. It's six-thirty now so he should be on his way to pick me up. Tay and titi are riding with Sean and Marion. Me and jerimiah are riding toghether and gonna meet them there.

I'm really proud of my outfit. Im wearing black skinny jeans, a blue half shirt with the words "love" in black cursive letters, and black combat boots. To compliment my outfit I had a black side purse, black nerd glasses, and love heart earrings. I was lookin sexy as ever. My long honey hair was in two ray ray braids and I had on a blue and black obey snapback.

I heard a car horn and grabbed my house keys, my black north face just in case it was cold which it usually is, told my momma good bye, and ran outside to a silver 2014 Chevy convertible. I hopped inside the ride and we pulled off. Jerimiah was lookin fine as hell. His outfit was on point. He had on black cargo shorts, a white shirt, a diamond earring in his left ear, white Vans, and an black and white obey snapback.

"You look good", I said with a innocent tone." Thanks, you do to", he said. " I just want to warn you that my two friends Sean and Marion are very protective of me so if they say something offensive please don't take it the wrong way. "I won't, everything gon be cool." This dude is really optimistic, I really think that if we had a relationship it would really work out......

Jerimiah (pov)

I honked the horn when I pulled up to the address she gave me. It was a big white house. She came outside and I was on the verge of drooling but when she got in the car I tried to play cool. "You look good", she said. "Thanks you do too," I said trying to keep my cool. She started warning me about her overprotective friends and I told her everything would be alright and I won't get offensive.

After that it got silent so I turned on the radio. It Won't Stop by sevyn streeter and Chris brown started playing. Sierra started singing and I just sat back and enjoyed it.

A few minutes later we pulled up to the movie theater and walked in. I bought our tickets and we went in the movie and saw her friends. She introduced me to them. I noticed Sean and Marion lookin at me strangely. I really wanna go up and stick them straight in the face, but that would have been rude and I'm not a rude person.

The person who really clung to me right away was Tiaja. She acted like she wanted to get with me. Luckily Sierra ain't see it or she would've went off. Sierra had told me about Tiaja one day on the phone.

(Flashback)

S: yea all my friends cool but you need to watch out for one of them.

J:who?

S: Tiaja. Now I won't lie I love her to death but she be tryna flirt with everybody and I ain't got time for her to be tryna be all up on you so just watch out for her.

J: Kaye I will

(End Of Flashback)

The movie was bout to start so we had to take our seats. Sierra cuddled up with me and I gave her my jacket. The whole time I was watching the movie I felt like somebody was staring at me.

Sean and Marion sat behind us for some unusual reason so I was sure it was them. I started hearing whispering and my name being said. I didn't want to think much of it cause I really wanted to show Sierra how much I liked her and how I could act like a gentlemen.

Sean (pov)

Sierra came in with this dude. She told me she was bringing a friend so I had thought it was a girl. She walked in with this dude and thy were all hugged up and laughing. That sort of made me jealous. I have had a crush on Sierra since the second grade. I never told her. I never really told anyone actually. All I want is for her to be happy.

Marion (pov)

So Sierra comes in with this dude. Im pretty much cool with it but Sean's not. He keeps trying to find flaws with this boy but its not like its gonna do anything. I think Sean has a crush on Sierra because whenever he's around her he acts some type of way.

Tatianna (pov)

This jerimiah boy is cute and I know what your thinking but I'm not that type of person. Unlike my sister I'm a loyal friend. All I know is if I catch Tay tryna act like an unloyal friend imma beat her a** right along with Sierra.

Tiaja (pov)

Jerimiah is fine as ever. Me and Sierra have been best friends ever since first grade but I can't always be a loyal friend. They're gonna have a fight sooner or later in this relationship and I'm planning on being there for him so I can get mines and go. Everybody says I'm a hoe and I know I am. But does it seem like I really care.??

Sierra (pov)

After the movie we went to McDonald's. The movie was super scary at least to me it was. I think this night is goin well so far. My friends are really stepping up and bein mature.

Jerimiah (pov)

Throughout the whole movie I heard Marion and Sean whispering about me. They really drove me to a point so I'm confronting them at McDonald's.

We arrived at McDonald's a couple minutes before everyone else did so we ordered our food and found a place to sit. A could minutes later I saw Sean come in and i said hi. Could we talk for a minute.

"I don't appreciate the way you were talkin about me while we were in the movie." I said with a little attitude

"Okay so," he said

I was really trying to hold my patience in with this boy but if he wasn't willing to cooperate then that's his a**.

"Well I just wanted to know if you had a problem with me, so ain't no need to get smart," I said with a lot more attitude this time.

This time I was in his face.

"Get out my face bro," he said

"And if I don't ,"I said

He pushed me then I went to swing but he ducked. he came back up and pushed me into the door.

Did this fake ass nigga just push me?!!?!

It's going down now.