Fighting to escape

Not edited

Clary's pov

I sprinted through the maze, my breath coming in gasps. Wiping my red hair out of my eyes, I whirled around, taking in everything in my surroundings.

"Shit, shit, shit!!" I cursed under my breath.

I hate Valentine with a passion. He thought it would be funny to leave me in the mansion with 15 demons. Who did he think I was, superman?!!! I had eliminated all of them except one.

Suddenly, I heard a hissing sound coming behind me. I spun around faster than a normal shadowhunter, already whipping out my seraph blade and coming face to face with a ravenor demon. My seraph blade glowed as I whispered its name. Diving forward, I flipped over the demon and drove the blade into its back. Screeching so loud, you could probably hear it in China, it folded in on itself.

"Finished," I said to myself.

Sprinting to my room, I grabbed my bag pack, ready to get the hell out of Idris.

"And where do you think you're going?" A voice said from the doorway.

Knowing who it was, I didn't bother to turn around. Focusing on the portal rune that I had invented a few years back, I swiftly drew it on the ground.

"Answer me, you imbecile!" He said raising his voice.

The moment he finished his sentence, my portal began to glow. I turned around and flipped him the bird.

"I hope you know I hate you." I spat out.

He lunged towards me, trying to stop me. Not hesitating, I jumped through the portal which closed behind me before he could get through.

Looking around, I realized where I was. New York, my birth place. The extra angel blood had given me great memory. Recalling everything from when I was 5 years old, I navigated my way to main traffic, looking around. A group of kids walked past me, talking about a club called Pandemonium. Hesitating for a second, I followed them. Within a few minutes, I stood in front of a building with a glowing sign which said 'Pandemonium'. After flashing a fake ID I always kept with me for some reason, I walked into the club. Immediately, I was hit with the smell of sweat. Walking up to a bar stool, I sat down. Only one thought was going through my head as I looked around. This was the life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it. Please comment and vote my peeps. Does that sound weird? Read my other stories plz!! Also, I'm not a New Yorker so I don't really know anything about how it is, so there will most likely be errors in describing it.