Breakfast?

Not edited

Clary Pov

BANG! 

I groaned amd stuffed my head into my pillow.

BANG!

I moaned and stuffed my head even deeper into the pillow.

BANG!

I howled and shot out of bed, probably looking like a mad lady. 

I threw open the door, and stared at the person in front of me, not taking in what I was looking at. I squinted, trying to decipher what it was. A shirt! AHA! Victory! Wait, I sound stupid to even myself. I groaned. I was going crazy.

"Hurry up and put your clothes on! We're makin' a run for  it." Jace whisper-yelled.

Not even bothering to try and understand what he was saying, I turned around and did what he said, in the washroom, you pervs.

Doing my daily routine in a hurry, I took a shower and wrapped a towel around myself. Luckily, I had grabbed my bag pack before coming in. Putting on a fresh pair of clothes, I made a mental note to go shopping. 

I walked out of the washroom with my bag pack on, only to see Jace leaning against the door with his ear pressed to it, trying to listen to something I think. 

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Shhhhhhh!"

I raised my eyebrows at this. Was he loony? I knew it!

A rancid odour travelled up my nostrils, zapping me out of my thoughts. Ewwwwwwwwwwww! What was that.

"Jace," I whispered, not wanting another shushing, "what's that smell?"

"Izzy," was all I got. Was I magically supposed to know the answer from that one name.

I stared at him, waiting for him to elaborate. "She's cooking! She's making food! She can make the simplest thing poisonous! She doesn't know how to cook! We need to get out of here!" Before I could say anything, he grabbed my hand, put his ear to the door, nodded to himself, opened the door, and pulled me out after him. 

"Jace-" a deadly glare from him cut me off. 

We sprinted down random halls, him leading and pulling me along. 

The more we ran, the stronger the odour became, and Jace picked his speed up even more, if that was possible. As we passed what I assumed was the source of the smell, a clear voice brought us to an abrupt halt. "Jace? Clary?"

Jace yelped and took off at a sprint, dragging me with him. This time, however, I resisted by dragging my heels across the ground, tugging on his hand, and other things like those. He didn't even notice. 

Finally, when we were about to turn, Jace skidded to a halt. "Church," he breathed in relief, "take us somewhere far away from Izzy."

I stared at Jace. He had just confirmed my theory; he was indeed a lunatic. Shit! I was living with a lunatic. Jace pulling me along pulled me out of my thoughts once again. He was following the cat; a fat, blue cat which had yellow eyes. But the more important thing in this situation was that he was taking us back the way we had just come from.

"Ummmm...... Jace? I know that I just got here, but I'm pretty sure that's the way we just came from."

"Don't worry Clary. I trust Church to get us away from Izzy."

I nodded, not arguing, and followed along silently. Well I had no option since he was holding my arm, but you get what I mean.

Soon, we were once again passing the room where we had heard somebody call us. Church led us through the door, and Jace didn't even hesitate to follow. Idiot. He had made us run from this very place and now he was leading us straight into it?!