The sudden change

She was American-Kenyan. Height of 5''8. Light complexion. Her hair was curly brown and long as hell.
She arrived at her new boarding Kenyan school, tensed, confused, uptight, angry, butterflied, all we're her emotions when she reached that fateful day. It rained and poured, her sadness rhymed with the weather, quite deep her feelings cut through because she had just moved schools, moved houses and most of all moved continents, how was she gonna cope from America to Africa in just 3 days? Her friends, her education, her social status all narrowed down to zero.

It was another stage making new friends, new teachers, new uniform, new everything. She was the new kid in the block, something she despised with all her heart. Well, there was nothing she could do because her mum had been transferred. Being a doctor it was hard and so she kept moving a lot thus time it was all the way in Africa. She felt like she hated her mum, her younger brother really didn't care because he was young. I mean he didn't know anything at least.

Slowly she unpacked her things, made her new Kenyan bed got her new Kenyan uniform and began reminiscing. Her mum had already left (Hospital concerns) so she had to do everything alone.

Life was just about to go from bad to worse for Taylor