Chapter 36

Megan's POV
We had successfully got the board.

We put it on the carpet and set up candles around it. We set up a camera to post on YouTube later. To post on BOTH our channels. One video. Two channels.

"Hey guys, so earlier at like midnight we all played ouija board at the lake of this campground we've bin telling you about. It's like 2:30 AM and we secretly borrowed the board from Taylor so we can play again." I said.

"Earlier we met ZoZo, yes ZoZo, who spelled out 'Grier' witch scarf me and Nash to death. Then he or she said he or she wanted us all dead, and then she or he spelled out satin, so then we left without her or he saying goodbye witch apparently gives the demon a chance to possess you? Says Megan. So we gonna do dis again" Hayes said.

We put our fingers on the board piece and I said "if anyone is out there, we prefer a ZoZo, move the board piece"

It immidiatley moved to yes.

"Ok, ZoZo, is that you?" I said.

Yes.

"We talked earlier, if you can understand time from hell, than I'm correct right?" Hayes said.

---yes

"So you're in hell?" I said.

He or she never replied.

"Ok, are you a boy or girl?"

B

O

Y

"Haha I thought so, Megan guessed girl" Hayes said.

H

E

L

L

Hayes went to scream and I covered his mouth, keeping one of my hands on the piece.

"Shut up, the guys will hear you if you scream" I said.

He nodded slowly.

"What happened to you?" I said.

No reply.

"Is hell painful?"

No reply.

Then shit went down....