Chapter 3

As the bell rang, I just wandered around because I couldn't find the stupid physics class. "Ugh!!" I groaned to myself. I looked around to see if anyone could help me find the stupid class.

A girl came out of the office looking like she got in trouble. I started to wonder if I should ask her or not, what if she never went to class? Or what if she didn't like talking? Or what if she judged Me? I felt too scared to do it. Besides, just look at her. She was gorgeous utterly beautiful, she made me nervous. She wasn't too tall, had the most beautiful dirty blonde hair it looked like a short version of justin biebers old hair but she made it look hot. She was wearing a white v-neck with some black skinny jeans and some black vans.

I saw her go straight to her locker to grab one of her books for class. It was a chemistry book, the exact class I needed to get to. Maybe I should just ask.

"Excuse me!" I ran up to the attractive girl.

"Hm?" she looked at me with those clear blue eyes seductively.

"Uhm I'm new here and I have no idea where this class is" I smiled big.

"let me take a look at it" She anaylized the schedule pretty well. "I actually have that class right now, here come with me, i'll take you there" the way she said that was so smooth.

"I'm Nycki!" I blurted out.

"I'm Neesa" She had chuckled. "So your new right? Where are you from?"

"I'm from Maine, its a little small town"

"I've always wanted to go there, its too expensive for me though"

"Its not too bad, but Utah sounds grand here" I can't believe I just said that.

"Oh you bet, all the judgemental people are amazing" Neesa said sarcastically.

"It can't be that bad can it?"

"Its not too bad, you just got to be careful who you associate with"

"Well i'm associating with you... whats your story?"

"My story? Uhm well I'm pretty open minded so if you're around me, no jugdement here" She flashed a smile. "Here we are" she bowed to be funny.

Neesa gave the chemestry teacher a late note and quickly went to sit in the back. I couldn't stop staring at her.

"Excuse me miss?" the teacher asked.

"Oh yes! I'm sorry, I'm new here, heres my schedule" I squeaked.

"Oh yes, hm miss Anderson, have a seat next to Neesa in the back, she just lost her lab partner" He pointed at the back.

"Hey again" I gave her a flirtatous smile.

"Hey, are you good at chemestry?"

"I've never really taken a class like this before, are you?"

"Only when its outside of the class" Neesa winked at me.

"Thats a good one" I brushed my hair behind my ear.

"So I guess we should start on the board"

"What do we usually do in here?"

"Whatever Mr. Perkins writes on the board for us to do everyday, its actually a pretty chill class"

"So an easy A?"

"Well not totally, it can be hard, more like an easy C" Neesa winked at me.

"I can do a C" I chuckled.

"So whats your story?"

"Wait what?" I said shockingly.

"Earlier you asked me what my story was, well i'm wondering what yours is"

"Well its a little complicated"

"Well then you can have lunch with me"

"Are you demanding me too?" I smiled.

"Well last time I checked you're new, you have a story to tell me. So have lunch with me?" Neesa smirked.

"Sure why not, I will" I blushed

Written by NeesaAbbot