Broken Pieces

Nobody knows what tore the band apart from each other as they kept it a mystery to the press. Not even relatives or friends know. There are only 5 people in the world that know what tore the biggest boyband in the world up and those five people are what led to tearing themselves slowly apart.

Three years after the band has broken up, Emily Perri is still mourning. It just so happened that several months after she had managed to finally get tickets to their concert in one of the front rows, her favorite band, her heroes, had split apart. The concert had been spectacular as she had clearly remembered how each of the boys had given her a wink as if she was special. And when she had reached her hand up just far enough past that bloody little brat in front of her, it seemed they had all fought over who would get to touch it first. But that couldn't be what happened. It must have been a coincidence right?

Three years later, Emily has once again managed to get tickets, but this time to Louis Tomlinson's soccer game. That day she knew she'd just be another old One Direction fangirl there to cheer him on, but when she stumbles into him after the game in his sweaty uniform and dirt covered body, that disappears. Especially when the "sparks begin flying".

Louis couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the gorgeous girl from that concert almost 3 1/2 years ago. The one that had caused the lads and him to have a fight like no other: the fight that led to their downfall. The fight had revealed more than just their desire to have the girl; Information they had kept to themselves as the slowly drifted apart over four years of being a band came to light. Now, it seemed silly that they all had fallen out of touch because of the girl in front of him, but back then, she seemed to be their perfect girl.

What happens with Louis and Emily? Emily is just a plain girl, nothing very special about her. As a former fangirl, she knows how much he loved being around the boys, so she decides to talk to him about it. When they finally do, she manages to convince him to finally talk to the boys for the first time in three years. To invite them over. To talk with them. To make up and maybe fix the band. When Louis agrees, they begin working to find the boys and when they do, the boys are surprised to hear from Lou but tentatively agree because no matter how much they each denied it, they have missed their best mates, more like brothers. So when they show up at Louis' apartment and see the girl that was the reason for the whole mess, how will they react?

Copyright © 2013

All Rights Reserved to LikeWeDontHaveToTry.

All characters are fictional and if they bear resemblance to any real persons, living or dead it is purely coincidental, except for the use of the One Direction members. All events in this publication are also purely fictional. Please do not copy nor use my work without permission.