Fuck Land

Chapter1

He smiled like a fan as he ripped off her magical bear costume. The sreet light lighted up her face. He seen the light on the face and remembered where they were. They leapd into a bush near them. He pulled a condom out of his hair. Then she grabbed it and threw it onto the street. He riped off her bra. Then she ripped off his pants and pulled out his dick and starrted poking it with a stick. It was getting hard. He pulled off her skidmarked underware and penetrated her. She moaned. He thrusted. Then she said: *ooops we forgot the comdom:*. He replied :*shit nuggets if u get nocked up its not my fault don't call me ever again bitch.* She cried into her panties. He licked her toe and preceded to bite it off. She said:*ouch* he said :*bye :*and spit her toe into her eye and she said:* i want to love you someday:* he said :*Eeeeeeeeewwe fuck u bitch die in da pool of my giz.*

He was sad cuz as he walked down the road cuz she was hot. Then he slipped on the condom she threw while they were doing it. He hit his head on the concrete and screamed. He woke up in the hospital eighty days later. He turned his head and saw her pregnant. He screamed she said:* eeeww honey i don't like it when u scream:*. He said :*who are you:* she said :*i'm your wife bitch:* they fought he passed out again and died.

Chapter 2

A cat was fucking a rabbit. A man watched. He got a boner. Then he gizzed in his pants. He smiled. He was short and had a beard. His name was Larei. He was clown slash wighter. He was not attractive. Cloun makeup didn't help. He stepped inside of his black winowless van. He dove to the nearby elementary school. He took out his binoculars and watched the kids as they were relrased frum schokl. He got another boner and gizzed in his pants. He sighed and stepped out of his black windoless van. He motioned for a kid to come over to him but a teacher intervined. He started yelling and ran towards the teacher. The teacher git him on the head with a brick and he passed out.

He dreamed of marrying a gummy bear and thought of how pleasurable that would be because he could skick his cock in it anywhere. He got aroused. He got another boner and gizzed in his pants. He laughed and woke up.

Chapter 3

Bobby woke up drenched in sweat from

an agonizing dream. He had drempt that he was single, with no kids, no money, and no job. He turned his head to see a dead brown bear and her dead cubs still in his bed. he sighed with relief. Then he proceded to sleep. In his next dream he was being sawed apart by giant man eating gummy bears. This aroused him until the green gummy bear sawed off his penis. He woke up again saw his penis and fell back asleep.

This pattern continued for quite some time. Then one day he fell asleep and never woke up.

Chapter 4

Sully kissed the lady and her daughter and proceded to get out of the bed they shared.  He pooped on the bed.  Bye honey.  He gazed at his conquest and smiled like a walrus.  They stirred.  The lady woke up and screamed.  cuz her arms were tied to a bed.  Her screams woke her daughter.  Her daughter was also tied to the bed.  Blood pooled around the daughter.  A bear walked into the room and ate the young girl's grandmother berifting her of a grandmother.  She cried.  Tentative girls proceded to walk into the room and argue about what they were to do.  By the time they had finished arguing they had been gagged and tied to the bed.  They cried.  He smiled and left the room never to return.  Porn.