22.

22.

Adams POV -

I looked at my right to check up on Adelle and she was sleeping peacefully so I went back to playing chess with A.J and he was losing big time and we are landing the plane landed as A.J and I walked to door and I looked back as Adelle was still sleeping .

Damn she's a heavy sleeper .

" Hey Jay you go ahead I'll meet you guys up later ." I said .

" Okay Adam please take care of Adelle . " A.J said walking down as I went back to wake up Adelle .

" Adelle wake up we landed . " I said poking her arm .

" Adelle . " I said looking at her body resting .

" Adelle . " I called out .

" Adelle . " I panic and shake her whole body to wake her up but she wasn't responding .

" Adelle I'm not playing . " I screamed shit is she dea- no I picked her body up and rush to the limo and ordered them to drive to the hospital fast .

I watch Adelle laid peacefully on my lap don't die on me Adelle don't leave me fight Adelle you can do this.We got to the hospital and they took her to the ER as I went along but the doctors were stopping me .

" Let me go ! " I said as they stopped me .

" Mr you need to stay here and be calm . " The doctor said as I yanked his shirt forward .

" You listen to me right now Doc that's my sister on that bed and you better you better do anything to make her better I don't want you try I want you to do the damn work you've came here to do because if anything happens to her I'm fucking going to shut this hospital down now go . '' I said letting him go and went outside to wait her Adelle .

Oh God please don't take her away me please Lord I'll do anything you want just don't want just please don't take her. I've been sitting on the floor for I don't how long the doctors were still operating on Adelle .

" Adam ? " A girl spoke as I look up to see who it was and my eyes landed on the love of my life that I sadly let go .

" Hey Unique . " I said looking at my ex who I have lost to another guy and I can see that she was pregnant .

" Would you like to go for a coffee . " She said as I stood up and we walked to the hospital area for coffee's and got us coffee and sat down in a waiting room silently .

" So what are you doing here . " She said as I kept my eyes on my coffee .

What should I say .

" M-my sister is in ER . " I said crying as Unique pulls me in a hug and we pulled away after a few seconds .

" I pray she'll be fine . " She said .

" Thank you . " I said finally looking up to her blue eyes like the ocean waves .

" And thank you too Adam when you let me go I found someone else who loves me more than you loved me and when you came back for me you let me be and without it I wouldn't be carrying this guy here . " She said and I smiled looking at her big stomach.

" To be honest Unique up till now I still haven't forgiven myself for what happened. If I wasn't stupid you would have been by side but I guess this is what I get and I deserve it . " I said as Unique held my hands .

" Adam the past is the past and your hurting yourself more the day you'll find true love is the day when you decide to let go and I have forgiven you Adam . " She said looking in my eyes and we pulled in a hug I love you Unique and I'm finally letting you go .