Chap 2 : Girls are fun

Chap 2 : Girls are fun ;)

Justin's POV :

When this specific bell rings we have to move fast... It's Three in the afternoon already..training.

I walked in the very large gym room with Austin and Zach and well..all the other young guys around here.

Then Derek came in with his group.

This should be good,note the sarcasm.

" Justin!" a loud deep voice made me jump in surprise. It was the trainer himself. If he wants me he shouldn't yell at me like that.

"What?" I asked innocently as he grabbed me and pulled me next to him.

Now I get it, he wants to demonstrate a new move to them using me.

"Ok people, so you start by doing twenty pushups"

He explained while he forced me to get on the ground. He put his thick boots on my back and my face suddenly drops to the ground.

He weighs so much. Oh God I can't even move anymore.

"Get Up!" he yelled

I tried! But I can't. He pushed himself on me harder by the second. He's never done this before,normally we just do boxing exercises and gun shooting practice.

If I die today,tell Derek I hate him.

"Get your white butt up kid!" he yelled in my ear.

Did i mention he's black?

" I can't Dave...! Get off me!"

I yelled back as he put more pressure on my back.

"If you want to be a real gangster,

get up or make me leave you alone"

My back is breaking..I can feel it.

This is so wrong. Put yourself in my shoes.He doesn't have mercy.

I kicked him away, it didn't work.

I punched his boots, and it hurt me not him.

That's it I give up.

"Weak" he whispered then continued :

"Alright you can help him"

He spoke to Austin and Zachary.

They quickly ran to me and started pushing him but he was like stone.

I kinda lost hope and tried to sleep.

I'm just tired, I didn't sleep last nigh,plus, I'm on the ground anyway so why not take advantage of it? I closed my eyes and waited for something to happen.

Next thing I know, he finally stepped back. They did it.

I stood up like lightning getting away from him before he tries to teach us another very brilliant move. Note the sarcasm.

"See guys? You're So weak. And it's not just Justin, all of you. No one can get up if someone like me forced them to stay on the ground, imagine the other gangs? The young people there could be larger than me."

"But that isn't important, we know the right ways to fight that don't really need force,it needs intelligence and strategy, we have that"

Derek said coldly but with hope in his voice. Well I think he's right for once, trust me when it comes to fighting we're the best at it. Our gang has the best trainers.

"True.. That's why I still have hope in you losers"

Dave answered.Oh,loser? Me? Really?

Derek seems to be bothered by him too, cuz we're really good fighters!