Evening Flow

Zayvion POV:
Left the school with all the drama today with the twins. So me and Dora riding to my place. I sit and think about Trey wondering should I ask if he want to spend the night. This town house has 7 bedroom's..so I will decide to ask or not once I pick him up from football practice at 5:30pm.

"Aye Dora I just remembered we got to stop,by my shop before we go to my house"Zay said.
"Okay cool thank god,you said that I need a pedicure and my nail's done again."Dora said.
"Girl I will do your nail's for FREE you are like family..I got you sis"Zay
said.
"Aye you the real MVP Zay I love you boo!"Dora replied."Man Dora today was just crazy like why they got to start our year off with Drama like that man!"Zay said.
"To be honest I don't understand why they started with us either,they don't want these problems at all we bumping dead good!"Dora said. Man it's all good because all I'm trying to do is graduate and be great in life."Girl guess what I got a confession to tell you"Zay said."Boy what done happen now!"Dora reply.Well I been crushing on our friend Trey ever since freshman year."OMG Zay y'all would be so damn cute brother but do you think he even go that way?"Dora said."Girl to be honest I have a feeling cause how he be acting like he my daddy lol... He is just so damn fine tonight I might see if he want to spend the night over my house"Zay replied."Aye he might but just go with the flow and see how it goes with y'all."Dora says.True you right sis...just got to see where his head at first,but I need to smoke me a jay ASAP"Zay replies. Girl who you telling let's go stop by the plug Quan house on the way to the shop.Dora says to Zay...Aye bet let's ride Dora..

So I'm driving to Bankhead to the Plug house I get 2oz of some OG Kush,put it in my bag and leave cause the police already be hot since my plug Quan brother died a few months ago.Getting in the car my home girl Dora on the phone with her boo arguing they work my nerves,I be ready to slap her and his ugly self. Stop by the corner store,getting like  4 cases of blunts cause the gas have me blazing once I get home it be a wrap.As I am pulling up to my job me and Dora smoke a extendo jay,had her rolling as we driving to the job.
(Phone Rings)
Caller I.D.:Ma💄❤️
Answers....
"Boy where you at...you need to come up here I got a few heads you need to do son"
Replies...
"I'm right outside with Dora in the car trying to eat really quick cause school is as crazy today Ma"
Ma replied...
"Son that's crazy we will talk once you come in don't take to long out there,and tell Dora I said "Hey Boo"
Dora Replied.....
"Hey Ma how you been doing I miss you"
Ma replied...
"Child I'm good just working and relaxing but let me go and I will talk to y'all in a few"
Zayvion Replies...
"Okay Ma love you 😘 "
Ma replied...
"Alright son love you too"
(Phone Hangs Up)

Just when myself and Dora light the jay Trey ass wants to call my ass start smiling then Dora look 👀 at me saying....
"Who is that calling you now bro?"
I replied...
"Girl it's Trey let me see what this boy want cause he know I'm already aggravated"
(Answers Phone 📱)
"What's up Zay you good?"
Replies...
"Yes Trey I'm good want you need?"
Trey replied...
"Aye what's your problem bro you got a attitude,I didn't do shit so chill out"
Replies...
"Trey I'm already aggravated cause them thots at school like don't act like you don't know,shit just got me pissed Dora more calm now though"
Trey replied...
"Aye like I said you need to chill cause I saved them before you and Dora smashed some shit at school today"
Replies...
"Okay Trey well my bad but I got to go in the shop to help my mom,I will call you once I'm done."
Trey replied....
"Alright then see you once practice over bro"
(Phone Call Ends)