Prologue

~Dipper's POV~
You know when people say they love you, no matter what you do? You know that? Do you know the feeling when you did something to them, and it wasn't even that bad, but you still feel really guilty...like you hurt them? Imagine actually hurting them. Terribly. And they still love you. Imagine how you would feel.

Upset?
Terrible?
Stomach-Churning?
Guilty?
Sad?

Possibly all those things? Imagine all those traits smashed together. Not a good combination. And you know what's even worse? A demon.

What?

A demon?

That just seems so random.

Well, not really. When you have a demon controlling your each and every move and who's literally stuck inside your mind...giving you negative thoughts and TERRIBLE ideas, it's not the best. At all.

Pain to you? A small paper cut is nothing compared to what I've been though? That huge scrape you got on your knee? Nothing compared to this.

Your family? You yelling at them and they're sad or mad with you? Nothing. You accidentally hurt someone's feelings? Not the end of the world.

How about you holding a gun to your sister's chin with no control? Now that is the kind of bad I'm talking about. I'm going to try and remember what happened and tell you everything so you, reader, can go and get help.

Because

pLeAsE.

I'm BeGGinG yOU

gO

gET

hELp.