The baby

It's was a Monday. And it was raining. There was a knock on the front door of my small blue house. I opened the door and found a newborn baby with a letter tied to the basket. It read: to whoever gets my little mark,
I his mother am dying from cancer and marks father is dead. I can't take care if him and he can't go to foster care. I've been watching you since I found out I have cancer. You are perfect. He was tested for cancer and anything else witch all tests came out negative. I only have three days left to live and so I give my precious world to you. Please don't call foster care I will come back before I die and leave everything you'll need for mark. Diapers, bottles, formula, and much more. Please take care of my baby.
His loving mother,
Nichole Lovett.

I know how much I want a baby of my own but could not have any and I know that I could never give a baby to foster care. So Ill have to give the baby a bath and put him in my bed for tonight but if his mother was coming tomorrow then I want meet her so I could explain the situation to her. I feel so bad for her. I got paper and a pen and wrote everything down. it said: dear Nichole,
I'd love to care for your child he is a beautiful little boy. I sadly can't get pregnant. My body just can't handle the growing. But tomorrow when you leave the stuff here I want you to stay here until your time comes so you can see your baby. And please don't run away I want you to know I don't have the heart to just give a helpless baby to foster care. I want you to come in when you knock on my door tomorrow.

Your new friend,
Chris Hayward .

I taped the letter to my door and went to bed with mark fast asleep. The following morning I heard my door open and I knew it was Nichole with the supplies. Mark opened his eyes and started laughing so I picked him up and went to Nichole who was staring at my bedroom door. " hi Nichole. My name is Chris." I handed mark to his mother. She smiled and hugged him close to her with tears in her eyes. She walked over to a giant crib filled with the baby supplies. I helped her empty the stuff onto my couch. She got a red small blanket and put mark in the crib with the blanket. He fell asleep instantly.

---------------------------------------
Hey guys leave comments and tell me what to write I'm not good at this and I need the extra help thanx