Finding out the power

Chris pov

Mark is so cute but his mother is dying I'm gonna take her to a hospital. "Hey umm Can you come here for a minute"? I ask as she comes out of the room and I explain the plan to her. She says nothing but opens the door and gets In my car. I grab mark and grab a few things I need for him.

Dat time skip brought to you by my weirdness

We arrive at the hospital and she gets out and goes in as I grab mark and his stroller (which has a holder thing at the bottom holding the stuff) and I follow her to the room she'll be staying in for her final hours. "Can you do me a favor"? She asks. "Yea sure what is it"? I reply. She asks me to go to spread her ashes in my garden which scared me a little. "Why in my garden"? I ask. "So when I'm gone I'll still be with mark". She simply says. Suddenly mark puts his hand on his mothers forehead and a pink light begins to glow from his hand into her head. I watch as blonde hair grows from her head and she begins to look more healthy and alive then mark begins to play with her fingers. I scared out of my mind call a doctor in to run  a few tests. I wait an hour and the doctor looks shocked and said she has no cancer in her system and it was a mystery as to how that happened but I said nothing about mark. He said she could be released in an hour. She woke up and went to the bathroom and screamed. "WTF-HOW-WHAT?!?!" She screamed I explained what happened and she began to cry from happiness. I asked if she had a home and she said no so she now lives with me.

__________________________
Yep I might end this book because I'm a terrible writer I'm a lot better at writing romance and other stuff like that bai.:)