The Deadly Rhymes

Faith Brooker is 17 and lives by a river in Cresent City were the weather never hits higher then 70 and it's always foggy.The smell is freash and always smells of rain. Faith lives with her brother David who is 19 and they always argue not a night has gone by were they haven't had a argeument over how to do something right. But one day it got to out of control and David went off on Faith and he couldn't take so he left leaving Faith alone David never came back he was done with Faith and her random break downs and always saying that somethings in the house after her David knew this was Faiths way  of seeking atention so she was all alone siting in the dark by her cat Romeo gently gliding her hand on his head. When she woke up she was in the same spot then a whisper came in her ear it said don't shed a tear my dear because now I am hear about four times and when Faith looked back wind blowed and figuers on shelfs feel but when she looked away and turend back evarything was in place nothing was broken. She got up and made breakfast and got a knife to cut  up some veggies she put the knife down beside her hand and went to get the veggies out of the fridge she began to hear the veggies are on top of the fridge and the fidge is over the bridge I came to say I am hear to stay so don't tell me to go away. The knife flew across the the counter and cut her neck  as she started to bleed she ran out side  and pounded her friend next door's door and held her neck and when her friend opended it and said whats wrong Faith said my neck my neck are you blind my neck!!!!!!!!! But when she took her hand off her neck there was no blood nothing was there. Her friend began to worry.She told family, friends, even tried her brother but at the end she gave up the voice took her over and no one heard of Faith again but monthes later her body was discoverd and her brother moved back in and he hear some one say today your okay but tomarrows a new day.