Heartbroken until my native american showed up...

I left my family behind about 6 months ago. Not a very good idea now that im looking back and know everything at i know now. This is my life story of Love(or what i thought was love), Heartbreak, and finally finding myself!

It all started when i was 15. I met him threw a friend of a friend. He was older 19 to be exact, Hott and def finally a bad boy. I was outside with my neighbors and he came over with some of her friends. He spotted me right off the bat and came over to talk. He impressed me with his humor and Hugh muscles. After our first meeting we got were we would talk on the phone at all hours of the night and eventually he started talking me into sneaking out and go to a friends house with him so we could make out. He wanted much more but at the time i was a virgin so i never let it go too far. After a few months he started dating someone so we fell out of touch for awhile. I started dating someone that i lost my virginity to but it didnt last long.

Skip to a year later, Thats when it all starts... If only i knew then what i know today. Its the 4 of july and im driving my sister back to her house since she had some stuff to drink so she cant drive herself. My phone starts ringing and i look down to see that its Jack.

"well hello there" i say when i pick up

"Hows it been going hottstuff" I hear a deep voice say threw the phone.

"Fine, Fine how r u" i reply

"Good Just sitting here with some friends drinking and thinking of you" He says

"Ahh really" i say in a sexy voice.

In the background my sister is hearing everything that is going on and tells me that i should invite him to the beach since we are going tomorrow. She is always the one trying to get me with someone.

"Fine fine" i whisper back to my sister.

"hey jack, would you like to come to the beach with us tomorrow?" I ask into the phone

"Yea sure why not?" he answered.

"Okay well ill see you tomorrow then" i say before hanging up.

********************************************************************************************************************

okay ppl. This is just something on the side that im messing with. Its somewhat based off of a true story except for the whole warewolf part..(that will come in later tho) Please Please ppl let me know what you think!!!! I wont know what ppl think if no body writes any comments! SO PLEASE COMMENT OR VOTE!!!! GOOD OR BAD i just want to hear some feedback!!!!!! OKAY wellthanks to all who is reading!!! ~ash