chaper two

I woke up the next morning with a little spring in my step! Today i will be going to the beach with jack.

After getting ready and putting on my hottest swimming suit i walked down stairs to get some food. My sister was in the kitchen already with a bowl of cereal in front of her. I plopped down beside her at the bar and grabbed some for myself.

My sisters name is grace. She is probably about an inch taller then my 5'3 height. She has blond hair and green eye that are like mine. She is 9 years older than me so i tend to stay with her at her apartment a lot! Even tho she is older than me she doesn't act like it and she has a tendency to be wild and try to embarrass me any chance she gets. I love her even tho she has her faults and she is my best friend.

After we got done with our food we grabbed our towels and headed down to the beach that i told jack to meet me at. When we got there he was there waiting for us in all his glory. He had on black board shorts and that was it. He had his arms crossed in front of his chest and a sexy smirk on his face as he watch me look him up and down. Damn that boy was fine! With black curly hair , big brown eyes, a cute little nose and huge lush lips he had the attention of almost all the girls here.

My mind went back to the times i had kissed those irresistible lips and how i use to rub my fingers threw the light about of chest hair he had across his wonderful pecks. Wow i just cummed i thought to myself and had to laugh a little.

When i got close enough he pulled me into a Hugh hug spinning me around and then setting me back on my feet.

"well dont you look hott" he huskily said

"Yea i can say the same about you" i replied

********************************************************************************************************************

Okay sorry this is just a little bit! i couldnt write too much tonight but i will update with more soon! PLEASE vote or comment and let me know what you think!!! Also what do you think of the cover? Do you like jack so far?