Prologue

A/N:

Okay. I've been writing this for like three years and I just thought maybe I should just post it. Just out of the blue. Haha....

I've deleted this once but I decided to publish it. Again.

The idea/plot of the story is originally mine. So if another story out there is quite similar to this then it's coincidental.

I wrote most of this on my phone so there might be a lot of typos and stuff. I apologize for that. And uh..... hope it goes well.

Read, vote and comment please. Thank you! xxx

~*~*~*~

6 years ago

Louis P.O.V.

"Wow! that one looks like my biology teacher. Look at her teeth. Fucking hell, those are the exact same teeth." She chuckled at the way I was making fun of basically every living thing I knew about, by referring them to each and every character in the new monster inc. movie. She tucked under my arm as we sat on the leather sofa staring at the flat screen TV in her new apartment, which I'm loving, by the way. Her old one has one of those old box TVs and whenever we reach a volume that's barely audible for mankind, her bloody neighbour comes bursting at the door asking us to turn it off so his meditation doesn't get disturbed.

Two minutes into intermission we both jumped at her land phone ringing from the stool next to us.

"Oops, excuse me" She said lightly and rolled off of me. One look at the dark blue screen, she quickly turned it off and mischievously came back to my side. If one was not thousand miles away and wearing blindfolds, it was obvious she was trying to hide something. She wasn't good at this. Three years of being together taught me everything about that.

"Who is it?" I asked and she was quick to shake her head. I wasn't usually the nosy type so I decided to leave it.....until the damn thing started ringing every five minutes.

"Just answer the phone love. The man could be having a bloody heart attack!" I whined as she rolled over me for what it felt like the fiftieth time.

"No. It's not important." She murmured before she cut it off again. It wasn't long before we got the next call and she looked up at me almost apologetically. I looked over at the phone and instead of cutting it off, I sent it to voicemail. On purpose. She quickly got up but I held her down letting whoever it was let out what he wanted to say.

"Hey! It's me....." Stefan. Of corse it's Stefan. We've been dating for three years and his male best friend never gave up on his great course of third wheeling. "....So listen, I got your message....." I knew it was getting interesting when she almost bit my hand trying to get out of my grip. "...and listen, don't worry about it that much alright. I hear them pregnancy tests only have 90% accuracy. So even if it came out positive, it could still turn negative the next day. We can figure something out sooner or later. But abortion is not the right thing to do okay? There are better ways to deal with this. Just give me a call and we'll talk-" He was cut off by the sound of my girlfriend loosening from my grip and picking up the receiver.

"Stefan, I can't talk now. I gotta go" She said before a beep of a button and she looked up at me. My eyes were wide, my lips were parted and I can't even hear anything over my heart drumming inside my chest.

"Louis, calm down alright. I was- I was gonna tell you about it....I...I'm sorry. Okay? I'm so so sorry. I'm..." She stopped for a second. "It would really help if you say something..." She murmured and I closed my parted lips only to swallow a lump in my throat.