Welcome Back!!!

Teacher: Welcome Back Class!!
Jay: Heyyyyyyy Bihhhh! As I Yell Walking Into The Classroom To My Bestie!!
Oh Bihh Look Across The Classroom At Him. Who Is That??? Who Evan? As My Friend Answers Back. No Bitch The Cute Lightskin Sitting Next To Him. Oh Hunni That's Jalen. Foreal??? Yessss He Bout Fine As Fuck, As I Say To My Bestie Slow And Sexy. Ain't He?? She Questions Back To Me.

So We Are In A New Semester With New People, My Teacher Mentions To Us, So Be Nice And Very Kind!!! How Was Your Break Hunni? Bestie Replies Back With A Hunni Me And My Man Had A Balllll. Oop I Bet Y'all Did As I Reply Back With A Smirk On My Face.

The Bell Rings And We Get Dismissed To Our Next Class Period. I Walk In Being All Ghetto And Shit, Being Loud...... HEY Y'ALL HOW Y'ALL BE??? Hey Mrs. D How You??? Mrs. D Is My Math Teacher The Bitch I Can't Stand. Hey E!!! I Say With My Face Blushing And Whatnot. What's Up He Say Throwing Up A Wave. So As I Walk To My Seat With A Smile Ear To Ear I Be Loud Again. So How Eerbody Been??? Good? Great? Fabulous??? I Almost Forgot About My Girlfriend Lauren Sitting Across The Room. So I Get Up And Walk Her Way And Give Her A Kiss. Oh Did I Mention That I Was Bi???

So E How Was Your Break??? Good And Yours?? Hunni Lit Asf. I Bet It Was, As He Replies Back. And You Mean By That? He Just Turns Away With A Big Ass Smile On His Face. You Get On My Nerves I Mumble Under My Breath.