Finally

I had closed my locker and was headed to algebra class, when my books went flying from my hands and I was thrown face first to the ground. Through my teary eyes, I saw the school bully,Kyle, standing over me with an evil smirk on his face.
   "So did you find you gay freaks to hang out with yet, pipsqueak?!"he chuckled and his buddies were clutching their sides.
   He raised his fist, getting ready to punch. He brought it towards and I closed my eyes bracing for impact. When nothing came, I carefully opened my eyes, to see a hand stopping it. The hand belonged to a tall, muscular, handsome, blonde boy.
   "Leave him alone b****! How would you like it if I beat you up because of your sexuality?! Get the hell out of here!!"the boy yelled.
   The group disappeared into  the crowd. The boy turned around so could clearly see his face. He had dreamy blue eyes and plump lips. He was so hot.
   "Sorry about that. I'm Scott."he said.
   "I...I'm  M....Mitch."I stammered, taking his hand to help me up.
   "Well see you around Mitch."he called, and vanished in the crowd.

   Ever since that first encounter, we became best friends. Later that day, we found out we shared a class, which made me even happier. Half way through class, we began talking about relationships. 

  "I've never been in a relationship before, since none of my closest friends are gay." I told him, tears coming to my eyes.

   "I'm gay." Scott responded, lightly setting a hand on mine a cutely blushing.

   I giggled then turned back around to continue my work. The rest of that evening, all I could think about was Scott and his beautiful, dreamy blue eyes, and his soft blonde hair. I so badly wanted to hold his smooth hands, hug his comfy body, and feel his plump lips against mine. To bad he's not my boyfriend and he never will be; but I was in for a surprise.

   I got to school the next morning and had just closed my locker, when I felt a hand slip in my mine and interlock fingers with me. I looked to see who it was and saw Scott walk in step with me. I blushed and giggled lightly, but didn't remove my hand. We walked all the way to my first class. He pulled be into a corner and wrapped me in a nice warm hug. His touch as light as a feather.

   "I love you, Mitch Grassi." he said then pecked my cheek, "would you be my boyfriend?"

   "Y...y...yes."I stuttered, "I love you too."

   We stared into each others eyes and we could see all the love burning through them. Then he leaned down and gently placed his lips against mine, pulling me into a slow kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pushed me against the wall, resting his hands on my hips, rubbing his hand up and down my inner thigh. It was a sensation I would cherish forever.

At last he's all mine!

All mine.

Finally.