Chapter11

The team arrived in Egypt. They drove out of the plane in fast cars. Dom had a Ferrari, Brian had a corvette, Roman had a Bugatti, letty had a Audi, and Roman had a Lamborghini. The team had to get a very fast car last mission it was a lykan hypersport. It went 200 miles per hour. From the city of Egypt people can see them coming. The Egyptians wanted to kill the team. So they need to get the car and go. They found out that the lykan hypersport they got was fake. So they need to destroy the city. Dom parked his car behind a building. Get your guns ready an Egyptian said. Dom loaded his gun. Hey guys Dom said. He shot the Egyptian. Oh crap Scott shaw said. Hey guess what happend to your darn Egyptian people Dom said through the walky talky. Boom,boom,boom. That's what happens to your team when you be a smart alak Dom yelled. I'll see you around shaw Dom said. Who the heck was that Scott shaw said. That's dominic torreto. Dom shot the walky talky. Oh shoot deckard shaw said. Dom saw shaw appear right in front of him. Hmm you must be Dom Scott shaw said. Yeah and you must be Scott shaw. Yeah I am and you have a bit of an attitude Scott said. Dom grit his teeth and ran at Scott and punched him. He flew back. Dom ran at Scott. Scott kicked Dom. Dom fell. Then there was a helicopter and shaw was in it with a sniper. This is the end of Dominic torreto. Deckard shaw shot Dom in the leg but suddenly a helicopter was shooting at shaw. It was Hobbs. He jumped on the helicopter. Helena shoot him down. She shot the helicopter down into the Egypt city. The helicopter was falling. Hobbs punched deckard shaw out of the plane. Shaw fell out but pushed the parachute button. Hobbs was still in the helicopter. It was close to the ground. Hobbs jumped out of the helicopter and hit the ground . Hobbs grunted. Then he saw shaw land from his parachute. Shaw ran. The. Hobbs got up and chased him. Hobbs was running and shooting at shaw. Shaw got shot in the back but he had a vest on that was bullet proof. So the bullets were bouncing off his vest. Hobbs ran and jumped on a car and head butted shaw in the back. Shaw fell on the ground. Hobbs got up. Hobbs grabbed shaw by the Caller. How many more men are you going to kill Hobbs stared at shaw angrily. Aren't you getting tired of trying. You know when ever you kill someone good to you, you fill bad right. You killed some of my team. You going down boy Hobbs said as he slammed shaw into the car. Idiot Hobbs whisperd. Then out of no where Hobbs heard a voice. It was Dominic toreto. Hey Dom Hobbs yelled. Hey Dom replied back as he ran to Hobbs. You don't need that car Hobbs said. Hobbs put hand cuffs on shaw and picked him up. We need shaw Hobbs said. The team went in the plane to there base. Hey Brian yelled Dom. Hey Brian said. Good work out there Dom said. Thanks Brian replied. So uhh Mia is fine questioned Dom. Yeah Brian said.