Jonas brother (sister) imagine

Part 1 out of 2

Im Kathy jonas yes jonas brothers famous sister.

Kathlynn I here my manager call out. Yes in here whatsup big man. I call him big man because I'm tiny. Justin bieber will be here tonight with his family and jazmyn His sister you will meet her she is a big fan of you. Uhm yeeh that's okay. See you by practice and he walks away. What did I hear justin bieber is here for you. I look up and OMG demi your here i missed you so much. Aawh girl me two but suprise my tour finished and I will stay with you my sissies. She is my best friend but were like sisters. Joe walks in and starts yelling at me. WHAT DID I JUST HEAR FROM MOM. I have no idea were you talking about joe. I JUST HEARD ASHELY NEEDS TO LEAVE YOUR TOUR WHAT ARE YOU THINKING YOUR A BITCH KATHLYNN! me - YOU KNOW JOE I DONT GIVE A ...... I DONT LIKE HER AND ANYWAYS DEMI IS HERE SO ASHLEY GOES. Joe -IF YOU SEND ASHLEY I WILL GO TO. Me - FINE GO I Have still 3 OTHER BROTHERS WHICH DO CARE ABOUT ME BUT YOU DONT SO leave.. My voice cracked. Joe- YEH I WILL LEAVE THAN DONT EVER CALL ME AGAIN AND DONT CALL ME YOUR BROTHER THEN me - I WILL . . with that he walked away and nick ran in kathlynn why is joe mad. Whose joe. With that I walked to stage to practice. Demi are you coming. Yeeh right behind you. Kathy you didn't had to do that he's your brother I hear demi say you heard what he said I'm no longer his sister so he's not longer my brother. With that I grabbed the mic and walked up stage.

Demi pov

I know that hurt her so much. She never likes fighting but this was a bad one. I do understand why she wants ASHLEY gone she not that nice. Nick walks up to me and says . Joe and ASHLEY left. I know that was the fight. What the fought about ASHLEY nick says. Yeh and I couldn't finish because nick started yelling HE CHOSE ASHLEY ABOVE HIS SISTER I WON'T FORGET THIS. And he stormed out. I was running to catch up with nick why did I told him. He turned to left and shit he's gone.

Kathlynn pov

It broke my hart he just chose for Ashley. My mom walked up to me with open arms and hugged me. Tight he will come around. He's going to miss you. He always does she whispered in my ear. Now get ready the show must go on.

Show time

Demi walks in with my shoes and gave them okay you will do great now come on. there ready she gave me a big hug. I walked on stage and the fans were screaming I sang all my songs and said goodbye and left the stage.

Okay they will come in in a minute my manager says. Demi walked in a said I'm gonna stay with you. And joe called me he wants his last stuff that are in your buss. He can grab them whenever he wants I said . The door flew open and a little girl came running in. Kathlynn she screamed I Bent down to her level and gave her a hug nice to meet you what is your name. I'm jazzy. Hello jazzy this is demi. Hello. Then He walked in beautiful as always.justin bieber hay I'm justin. Hello we talked and talked and after an hour jazzy fell asleep and he said it was time to go. We exchanged numbers and he walked away. I walked into My tour bus only to see joe and ASHLEY grabbing there stuff demi walked up from behind. End she Looked mad. We walked straight pass them I didn't even look at them.

I got a text from justin..

Part two coming up