part 3

Happy was gone when I got up but I knew cause the club comes first. I seen a note happy got Damon ready for the day; I brought the baby monitor in the bathroom with me. I took a quick shower n dressed in this:

 I took a quick shower n dressed in this:

I walked to see Damon in his Pac N' Play. I got him in his car seat, he fussed but got comfy. I got his diaper bag and Sons throw. I got him buckled and the car started, it was already a hot morning so I turned on the air conditioning. When it was cool I left, I got to the store I got Damon out. I got food for tonight and tomorrow.

I got a lot of different things like a new crib.  When we got home I got Damon out of his car seat and into the house. I started breast feeding as i called Gemma; "what's going on sweetie" "I need some help. I have a ton of stuff in my car. And I'm not leaving my son." I could tell she was smiling. "I will be there soon." she hung up as I got up carefully. I got a burp towel and sat on the couch.

When he was done I burped him putting him on my chest when I laid down. He cooed and closed his eyes. I sang a lullaby to him n he fell asleep. I was thinking before I knew I passed out.

-Happy-

I walked into the house I seen Jennifer asleep with Damon on her chest. I picked Damon up kissing his head. Gemma called me when no one answered. I helped Gemma get stuff in after I put him in his pack n play. I seen the new crib, I know she wants Able n Damon to share a room. I put it together as Gemma left.

She bought a lot of toys along with:

I sighed, I looked at the sleeping Jennifer as she moved around a bit

I sighed, I looked at the sleeping Jennifer as she moved around a bit. I picked her up, walking to the bedroom. She snuggled into my chest, I put her down softly on the bed as I went to the kitchen. I started cooking lunch/dinner cause knowing Jen she hasn't eaten yet. I made burgers, fries and coleslaw. Her favorite. She mumbled something when I seen her, she looked at me, "food?" I nodded. She smiled, "you remembered." I laughed and nodded. "I woke cause Jax called. Said him n my sister are coming by." I grunted. She just nodded in agreement.

-Jennifer-

Jax and my sister walked in, I was eating with Happy. I waved, C"what's going on?" "Why didn't you ever call me Jen?" My sister demanded. "cause I had Gemma and the boys. The one thing you left behind. I didn't they took and still are taking care of me. I'm Happy's old lady. Though you may not agree with my choice but I don't care. You left them. You ran away like you always do. Leave before you wake my son. Jax follow me." He nodded walking with me I showed him the babies room. "for Able and my son." He smiled. He kissed my head, "I'll see you around. Most likely at the shop." I nodded and he left. I sighed walking to the crib seeing my son asleep. "My baby, my son."

"Our son." Happy said from the door way. I smiled as he came over to me. I wrapped my arms around him wanting and waiting for him to say something. "let's get to bed princess. Big day tomorrow." I showered n changed into:

(The very top left) Happy looked at me smiling devilishly. "looking sexy tonight baby." I just smiled. "I know." I said as he pulled me to him.

-Skipping to Able's welcome home party-

We were waiting for Jax at the hospital, I looked at Wendy who couldn't look at me. I just smirked and seen Tara bring out Able. "awe look at my baby nephew." I cooed as Jax chuckled at me. I was holding my son as I noticed him looking around. I turned him to see Able. He looked at him as he giggled. "baba!" I looked at Happy, Damon did too "dada!" I blushed and smiled. Happy kissed my head. "let's go." Gemma said as I got in to my car. We got to Jax's house as I sat with Happy who had Damon in his lap. We spent time with them till Opie and Donna along with kids left. After a while I was doing dishes as I heard a shot. I stopped and ran outside. I ran to Opie's truck. "NO!" I screamed.

I started sobbing when everyone came I couldn't stop crying. I felt arms around me, I didn't care who it was I just hugged them.

_a week later_

Opie's kids where over here playing with Damon. I haven't been feeling the greatest lately; so Gemma is coming over to watch the kiddos. I seen her car, she got out getting Able. "I'll be back later." I told her as I kissed my son's head and said bye to Elle and Kenny.

I got the the hospital as my sister was there. "heard you weren't feeling good..." I nodded. "it's my day off. Jax told me. So I came here." I nodded again. "why didn't you ever tell me?" I looked at her. "you ran off. I wanted to be close to the club." She nodded as we headed inside. I checked in. Once they said my name. I did the normal routine. They took blood etc.

"Well ms. Knowles it looks like...."