Chapter 3

(Sans Pov)
I was going home from Grillbys and a blizzard came again I put my hood on and walked from one of my short cuts.Then I saw something black in the snow?I walked to it but when I got there I gasped.It was a human!She had white hair and her skin was turning blue I need to get her home.I lifted her up bridal style and put my blue jacket on her and ran heading the snow crunch under my slippers.

-Play Intro!!-

I got home and I quickly open the door."SANS what's-"Pap was starting to say but I cut him off."No time papyrus!"I said and I put the kid in the couch and ran to get blankets."WOWIE! ITS A HUMAN but..."Papyrus gasp and went to get blankets also.They both came back and put the blankets on her."What happen to her?"I questioned."MAYBE SHE WAS FROZEN FROM THE BLIZZARD SANS"Pap said."Maybe"I replied but then we both heard a door open.We looked up and saw Frisk."HI HUMAN!DID TOU HAVE A NICE NAP!"Pap said.They nodded and went down stairs but then they say the human and they ran to her.They had a panicked face and they looked at us.'What happen to her'They signaled."She was outside in the blizzard and is frozen cold"I said.They nodded and sit next to the human and laid down next to the girl.Me and Papyrus looked at each other questioned but we shrugged it off."Welp I'm going to sleep see ya kid"I said."YES ME TOO!IM QUITE TIRED!"Pap said and we both went to our room.

-time skip for a week-

It's strange the kid always stayed by that girls side she did eat but sleep always by her side she didn't speak to us at all she just stared at the girl until they sleep.Its been a week now and they are still there waiting until that girl wakes up.So I got the courage and walked to her."Kid you should sleep in Papyrus room he'll be coming back tomorrow from Undyne"I said.They didn't move at all.I sighed and I knew he had to do this.I just my magic and carried them to Papyrus room.And put them in his bed."There kid take some rest you can see her tomorrow but you really need some good rest"I said.They didn't respond and they fell asleep.I sighed and closed the door and went to my room.Whats Frisk to that girl that they are always so worried?

-The next day brought to you with Chibi Frisk seeing a butterfly with Chibi (Y/N)-

(Y/N's Pov)

I felt warm around me and I snuggled more.But wait is this a blanket?Am I in a house?Who would of brought me here?I fought my eyes open and I looked around.Im in a couch?And I look more around and looks like I'm in someone's house but who?I got up my legs shaking but I fell to the ground and hit a lamp it fell but I grabbed it.I sighed and put it back and stood up wobbling a little.But then I heard a door open and I looked in that direction and I gasped.It was Frisk.When they say me they started running down the stairs.I smiled and open my arms.They ran to my arms and hugged me I hugged back.And they started crying will gripping my shirt.Then I heard another door open and heard footsteps.I looked and there was a skeleton a very small one he had a blue jacket with slippers.I looked back at Frisk and rubbed her head will saying that I'm fine.They then let go of me and smiled.Then she walked to the skeleton and dragged him over to were I am.They then signaled.'Introduce yourself' They signaled.I then smiled and extended my hand."Hello it's nice to meet you my name is (Y/N)"I said.He grinned."Hello my name is Sans,Sans the Skeleton"He said and he shook my hand out then there was a farting noise."The woppy cushion always funny"Sans said.Frisk started laughing.And I giggled."Anyways kid I'll be going to my job if your hungry there's spaghetti from what Papyrus did yesterday see ya"Sans said and winked at me then closed the door.I then faced Frisk."Frisk what happened to your voice?"I said.Frisk looked down sadly.And signaled something.'I lost my voice from a battle I need to learn how to speak again'They looking down."Oh it's okay frisk you will learn how to talk again I promise"I said.They nodded.'Can you make something to eat it's just well Papyrus food taste bone-full' they signaled and smirked.I stiffen a laugh and nodded."Why don't I make you some soap alright"I said.They nodded happily and ran to the kitchen.Your smiled.

Frisk's Happiness gives you DETERMINATION

Hey my children!Im back sorry I've been busy with my habit and I haven't written a lot on Wattpad.So sorry but I'll update I little it's not on hold!Ill never but my books on hold it just upsets me.Anyways love you guys and I'll see you guys next time!
Writer Out!