Day 50

"And when she was scowling when we went to the amusements she looked so cute! And when we went to the forest  she climbed over the fence! The fence was like ten meters tall!"

Suga has been talking about her for the past 50 days.

At first the rest could endure him talking about her so much but it got annoying.

Hoseok decides to help make sure Namjoon doesn't  break anything in the kitchen, and to escape Suga's endless praising of Ally.

"When is he going to shut up?" Jimin groans.

"Patience." Namjoon says as if he said the most smartest thing.

"We have been patient, Namjoon. Patient for 50 days, I really have tried with him but he's only getting worse." Hoseok sighs. "We have to do something."

"I'm sure he'll get better tomorrow."
Namjoon says while tossing something in the pan.

"You say that everyday." Hoseok sighs again and looks up at the ceiling.

"She wouldn't have wanted this." Jimin says quietly.

They all look away and pinch themselves or bite their lips.

The three of them look at the door as laughter erupts the silence.

Everyone but Suga knows that it's pretend laughter.

"That's it." Hoseok snaps and dashes out of the kitchen and walks to Suga who is sitting on the chair talking.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok yells as he grabs Suga's shoulders.

"And then she- huh what?" Suga says annoyed that he got interrupted.

"None of us can handle this anymore!" Hoseok starts. "You tell us the same damn stories every single day! It used to be heartbreaking and pitiful but now it's only annoying! Please, Yoongi, she's dead! Dead! And she's never coming back!"

Everyone in the room gasps and watch Suga nervously, wondering how he will react.

"Okay." Suga whispers and walks out of the room.

He walks out of the house and into the car.

The only thing that you can hear is his breathing and the snapping of twigs underneath his feet. A light mist covers the trees but not dark enough to lose your sight.

He gets to his destination and sinks to his knees and holds his head in his arms.

He sobs.

Loud, ugly sobs fill the forest as he kneels to this tree.

He rubs his eyes quickly with his sleeve and sniffs.

"They're right."

"It's been 50 days. I counted, not on purpose but out of habit. 50 days without you. It hurts knowing I will never see you scowl or pout or smile or get wrinkles or watch your hair turn to grey."

"I have tried to hold onto you. I have kept stray hairs of yours from your hairbrush. I have printed out every picture I could find of us and made a folder. I'm going crazy and to be honest I don't mind."

"But I'm being selfish aren't I? The rest of BTS, my fans, my family, they all matter too. I need to be strong for them. I don't want them to watch the news to find out I killed myself or got locked up in a mental asylum."

"I will never forget you, even if I wanted to. I will never replace you, as if anyone could. I will never not love you,
my heart would never allow that."

He digs a small hole in front of the tree and pulls off his ring. He places it in carefully and puts the dirt back in its place.

"You were mine." He whispers before breaking into sobs again.