The Unexpected

Y/n POV

I have been with Toothless for 11 years now. He is my best friend maby more to me but i can't tell him I know what he says or I can turn into a Nightfury. I know I tell him everything but I just can't, I'm not ready to.

Toothless POV

My rider seems to be a bit edgy. I don't know why but i think she can sense me worrying about her because she pet my head.

"I know your worrying about me but I'm ok." She said. I don't know how she knows I worry about her but she does. She is my best friend and she will always be my best friend. Maby mo... No Toothless she is human you can't we do not mix I can not love a human. I shook it off.

"I really need to stop thinking about her pretty e/c eyes, her h/c hair, her... stop stop it now Toothless now. Man, I realy need to stop talking to myself." I whispered to myself.

Y/n POV

I heared the whole conversation to himself and I new i was blushing like crazy right now and i knew i had a smile on my face. Sometimes I just wish i couldn't hear him i hate when it has this affect on...

I was knocked out of my thoughts when Toothless got shot and was going down with me off of him.

"TOOTHLESS!" I yelled for him but he was to far away. So i had to do the one thing that I wish i didn't have to. Turn. So I did but it didn't help I was still falling. Then i crashed on the ground sliding on the grass and stopped when I hit a tree. Then It all went black.