Current Lists

Lesbian: For stories that have lesbian characters.

Gay: For stories that have gay characters.

Bisexual: For stories that have bisexual characters.

Transgender: For stories that have transgender characters.

Asexual/Agender: Stories that have asexual and agender characters.

Slush pile surprise: Stories that don't specify where their characters fall along the LGBTQIA alphabet. It's a surprise!

Campaigns: Holds information about other projects and campaigns that you may enjoy.

Multiple/Anthologies: Stories that have several different LGBTQIA characters or are a series of short stories rather than a novel.

Science Fantasy: Stories that blend or explain the magical and supernatural with science and technology. 

Military: Stories that involve futuristic military personnel and conflicts.

Apocalyptic/Post-Apocalyptic: Stories about the world ending or having ended in flames, plague, zombies, bombs, you name it.

Dying Earth/Dystopian: Stories that include environmental catastrophe, scarcity of resources, and the extreme governments and societies that develop in response to uncertainty. 

Cyberpunk/Steampunk/AI: Stories that revolve around futuristic computers and machinery.  

Aliens: Stories about extraterrestrials. 

Space Opera: Stories that revolve around adventure, battle, and romance in outer space.  

Super Human: Stories that center around people with extraordinary abilities. 

Hard/Near Future: Stories based strongly on plausible science and events.

History/Alternate History/Alternate Dimensions: Stories that deal with yo-yoing back and forth (or sideways) through time.

Pretty simple, right? These lists are still arbitrary, but I'll do my best to find your work a proper home. If you want it moved to another list or removed completely, just send me a PM.