Chapter 1

8th grade Jade

I slowly got out of bed and walked to my closet, grabbed a pair of shorts and a shirt with a unicorn on it. I went into the bathroom and weighed myself, as always, 174 pounds wow I am fat, I'm only 4'9 I shouldn't weigh this much. I put my clothes on and brushed my teeth and hair. I walked down stairs and ate 3 pancakes.

"Want me to take you to school or you gonna walk?" mom asked. "Um can you take me" this is the last month of school and I'm so happy!! "Okay go get in the car" she said. I walked out and got in the car and took out my phone, once agin not having any texts or anything from anyone.

I arrived at school and I walked very fast to my locker and got my stuff, I'm safe. "Where you going little piggy?" damn it spoke to soon. I tried to move so I can get to class but he wouldn't move. He pushed my books down, I bent down to pick them up and got kicked in the belly. I fell back losing my balance. "Just leave me alone" I crooked out. He laughed. "Hey Nash you got here?" the othr said. Nash nodded his head and slapped me in the face. I felt the stinging sensation on my face that made me wince.

After they beat me I ran to the bathroom and cleaned up an went to 2nd period. I knew the teacher would be mad that I wasn't in first period but oh well. "Okay class since it's our last month we are just gonna watch a movie." Mr. Allen said. Everyone cheered and he put on Finding Dory. He must have rented it. I've already seen it (a/n I actually haven't I want to so bad no spoilers) I went on my phone and watched YouTube. I played One Direction and took a nap.

One month later/summer break

I got out of class, last day of school thank the Lord. I was walking home cause mom had to work and I heard something behind me, I turned around and saw the guys. I began to run but since I'm way overweight they caught me, "where do we take her?" Shawn asked. "Into that dark alley" Cameron said. It was Shawn, Nash, Jack J and Jack G and Cameron. "Please just let me go" I begged but they just laughed.

The Jack's held me up while the others beat me, Cameron kicked me in the ribs, Nash attempted to break my leg, he punched me in the face, Shawn smacked me and kicked me in the vagina. "Now let's do this just for fun" Cameron said, he whispered in the boys ears and they all smirked. "So Jade we are gonna play a little game, one boy is gonna come up at a time and ask you 1 question it's the same question, I know the answer to the question cause I'm awesome like that" Cameron said, I slowly nodded hoping to God they wouldn't ask if I liked them, I do like one of them but I can't tell him. Well I like two but I never said who the other one was. Jack J walked up to me, "Do you like me?" he asked, damn it he'll find out. "No" I said. Jack looked at Cam and he nodded saying that I don't. The other Jack came up, "do you like me?" I said no. Cameron agreed, Shawn walked up,"do you like me?" "no" I said, Cameron agreed. Finally Nash walked up, "do you like me?" at first I was quiet then he yelled it "DO YOU LIKE ME?" I held back the tears, "yes" Cameron agreed. "Ew oh God gross. Bitch please you would never ever ever have a chance with me. Just kill yourself so I won't have to know you like me. Seriously? I can't believe a fat pig likes me." he spat in discuss. I can see why I'm ugly and fat. Then Cameron came up, "do you like me?" my face fell flat, "hell no never in a million years." then spit in his face. Then everything went black...

Hey babes I hope y'all like the story!! Love you guys😘😘