ραr† 6

hey :)

how are you guys :) New cover >>>>>>>>>>>> let me know what you guys think :) oh and 4 more parts after this one. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

Part 6

Enjoy :)

========================================

Cause If I

"Harry..." Liam whimpered as he placed his hands flat against Harry's chest. 

"I need to, Liam. Just let go, baby" Harry whispered as he placed a kiss under Liam's ear. Liam's hand fisted together as a small moan escaped his lips. 

"God, you c-can't just do this. P-Please" Liam pleaded as he pressed his head against Harry shoulder, a few tears escaping his eyes. 

Harry ignored his words as he pushed Liam's face off his shoulder, his thumb gently wiping away Liam's tears. Harry's gazed into Liam's eyes before he pressed his forehead against Liam's. 

"Liam, just look at me" Harry whispered. 

"C-Can't"

"Why can't you?" Harry asked.

"C-Cause if I-" 

"Cause if you do you will give into me, right? Cause if you do you will end up listening to heart, right?" Harry mumbled, Liam turned his eyes to the floor instead. 

Every single thing that came out of Harry's mouth was right but he still couldn't let go not when he was still going out with Jake. Liam knows how Jake's treated him but he still can't do the same to Jake. 

"I love you" 

That's when Liam's whole world froze, his thoughts dissapearing as his eyes met Harry's. He could see nothing but love and truth in them. But no.

"You don't Harry! You can't!" Liam exclaimed, he pushed Harry away and was about to walk away when Harry's arm stopped him.

"Don't fucking tell me how I have to feel" Harry snapped as he pushed Liam back against the lockers, placing his hands on either side of his face. 

Before Liam could say anything, Harry leaned over and pressed his lips agaisnt Liam's. Liam let out a gasp at the sudden contact, his hands going around Harry's neck. Harry pressed his lips harder against Liam, his tongue diving inside Liam's mouth. 

Liam only snapped out of it when he felt Harry's hand slide inside his t-shirt. He pushed Harry away from him, their lips now only barely touching. 

"Tell me you didn't feel anything" Harry mumbled, his lips brushing Liam's with every word he spoke. 

The only thing Liam could do was push Harry off him and walk away. 

***

Liam sighed as he moved to the next question on his homework sheet. 

"I am sorry" Louis said. 

"For what?" Liam asked as he looked up from his homework. 

"For getting Harry involved into your life. I don't know what he is doing but even if I tell him to stop, he wouldn't listen" Louis sighed. 

"It's not your fault" 

"But just know that he is really into you. He literally talks about you all the time" Louis said. 

"I am with Jake, Lou" Liam muttered.

"I know but I also know that you like Harry"

========================================

That was short, sorry :/

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x