Chapter Eight

This is hockeyfan8731_1D chapter!!! enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Derek's point of view]

Well, last night went a lot better then I thought it would, and strangely everyone seems to be okay with it. Especially the girls, they're already planning to host a baby shower for us even though its not necessary because between Sheriff Stilinski and Peter, the baby will be well off for a long time. One things for sure though, I wouldn't be able to do any of this, if it wasn't for Stiles. He's been absolutely amazing. I'm so lucky to have him in my life and as the father of our unborn child.

I hear my phone buzz with a new text on my bedside table and I run to answer it immediately, knowing who it is.

-New Text Message-

To: Sourwolf :)

From: Stiles

Morning handsome :) how're you feeling?

I smile down at my phone. That's the thing I love about Stiles, he always sends sweet little messages, and always makes sure I'm okay.

-Outgoing Text Message-

To: Stiles

From: Sourwolf :)

Morning babe :) I'm a little nauseous, but it's nothing I can't handle, want me to pick you up?

-New Text Message-

To: Sourwolf :)

From: Stiles

Sure, you talking to your coaches today?

Dammit, I forgot about that. That's the only downfall to having this baby, I've got to give up sports this year, and not to mention I'm going to miss a lot of school when the baby gets here.

-Outgoing Text Message-

To: Stiles

From: Sourwolf :)

Don't remind me.. Anywho, I got to get ready, I'll pick you up in 15.. love you :)

-New Text Message-

To: Sourwolf :)

From: Stiles

Love you :)

I shut my phone off and finish getting ready, putting my books in my book bag, then pulling on a bulky sweater to hide my now slightly forming belly which is kind of awkward to see, considering I've never been fat in my life.

I place my book bag over my shoulder, grab my car keys off my desk and walk downstairs and out the door, then drive to pick up Stiles.

~*~

It takes me about fifteen minutes to get to Stiles's house and I send him off a text to let him know I'm here.

Not long after I send the text Stiles walks out of his house, locking the front door behind him, looking sexy as hell and I have to bite my lip to keep in control. 'Damn Stiles and his good looks sometimes!'

"Hey baby" he says as he gets in, leaning over to peck my lips.

"Hey sexy" I reply smiling brightly.

He chuckles, rubbing my belly "I think daddy must've hit his head if he thinks Papa's sexy, huh muchkin?"

I scrunch up my nose not exactly liking all the attention towards my belly "What do you think it's going to magically speak to you? It's not even big enough to kick yet."