The epilogue

One gay day, Ray was frolicking in the fields during the Vietnam War...in the middle of the battlefield. You see, Ray was in a joyful mood. He had just set up a successful SMP on a sandbox game. This games name was Roblox. Then a lad named Phallus waltzed over, and began to FUCK THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF RAY'S TIGHT LITTLE WHITE BOY ANUS AND FUCKED HIS ASS 69 TIMES OVER. THEY HAD HOT WILD INTENSE FILTHY SEX IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING BATTLEFIELD IN A FUCKING WAR AND PHALLUS STARTED SCREAMING "YINKA YINKA OH BABY YES A TRIPLE SUCK MY NIPPLE AND MAKE ME A CRIPPLE FOR A NICKLE." THEN RAY TOOK HIS TINY WHITE BOY COCK AND SHOVED IT INTO PHALLUS'S GIANT BLACK ASSHOLE UNTIL SHIT FLEW OUT EVERYWHERE AND HE DROWNED IN IT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT I DON'T EVEN. So then Ray ran out of the battlefield and began playing on his SMP. Then two lads named Bathan and Bingle appeared, along with a chinkling named Biles. The three then beat up Ray and stole his lunch money. They used the money to pay off the Russian Mafia led by Biles's sister named Faggot Queef Bitching Cuntwad. Ray was sobbing and decided to masturbate to ease his pain. He shoved a large toothbrush up his anus and started screaming because a big ass cat had bit his dick off. Ray proceeded to panic and smashed his head on an inconveniently placed nuclear warhead, and the entirety of Vietnam was destroyed. Ray was vaporized and so was his SMP. The SMP had lasted 2 minutes, which was longer then all of his previous ones. It was a job well done.