chapter 3 ~ when we colided

~Danny~

I always hated staying in new beds for the night cuz all my werewolf instincts would play around  and try to get use to the new area.

Mom had told me that she was going to look for someone so I had the day to do whatever I pleased. she was planning something and she wasn't telling me , but I decided not to do anything about it.

~Ethan~

it was the first official day of spring break so I decided to go to the beach but in an area no one knew about. 

I grabbed my wet suit stuck it on ,then got a towel ,then grabbed my board and ran to the beach cuz it was only like 5 minutes away.

~Danny~

the good part about this hotel is that its only like a house and its on a part of the beach that nobody know about.

I decided that today I was just going to go down with my IPod my book and just catch up on my tanning.

~Ethan~

just like it always was this part of the beach was silent no one talking only the waves and the wind made sounds.

I immediately ran into water and waited until I caught a break to paddle out.

~Danny~

as I was about to walk onto the beach I looked out the window to see a quite handsome guy run into the water.

I know its only one guy but come on ,

I strolled out only in swim trunks , god this is embarrassing , I mean I have a quite decent body all the girls  ask me out a school but I just turn them down I mean its not that I don't like them its just that I like guys and this one was hot.

~Ethan~

great just what I needed some guy strolling onto the- Oh shit he's kinda cute .... no what are you saying Ethan you have a girlfriend you know remember Jenifer bleach  blond hair head cheerleader a voice said in the back of my head but the little devil on my shoulder said" yh but does she have amazing abs that could melt butter" I didn't know what was happening to me but all I knew is that I wanted him and I was going to get him.