unnoticeable

Walking down the hallway of ridge wood high, I feel empty and invisible. I see all the cliques and couples chatting or making out by their locker. I've always wondered what I'd be like to be one of them. The popular with all of my friends and my boyfriend. But that's not me, I'm just the girl with nothing.Totally and utterly unnoticeable.

By the way I'm Juni. Just a 16 year old girl with nothing. All I really have is my family, but I really can't talk to them because they won't understand. My mom is always pushing me to be like my sister. My sister is an 18 year old cheer leader with everything, popularity, straight B's, and of coarse daddy's little princess. My dad is a CEO of Gemini sports inc. and loves Olivia my sister. Even I'm invisible in my family!

Anyway, I get to class and of coarse I sit in the back. I'm a straight A student And all my teachers love me. But the sucky part is that my only friend is my 5th hour math teacher. I always have lunch with her. We kinda look alike bright red hair, blue eyes, and a skinny body. Except she's 25 and I'm 16.

"So, what did u do this weekend?" She said as she put a fork full of salad in her mouth.

"Nothing. As usual. Just stayed in my room and listens to music." I said taking a sip of coke.

She frowned at me and rolled her eyes. She always encourages me to go out but I never do.

"Seriously, girl you need to get out. I don't want to see you being a 50 year old cat lady!"

I chuckled. Then the bell rang, I got up and waved goodbye. Another depressing 2 hours of school. Ugggg!!! I walked towards 6th hour my worst hour. Language.

I walked into class. We where taking super long notes about ALL the literary elements.😒 I hate notes they make my hand hurt so much.

Finally it's the end of the day. I get home and get some Oreos and plop on to the couch. I turn on my fave show, awkward., its so addicting. I'm always alone for 2 hours when I get home because my parents work late.

Olivia is usually out with sall this douch bag that mooches on her even tho she's dating a guy.

It was the next morning and it had been the week of the saidies Hawkins dance. And invade u didn't know a saidies Hawkins dance is we're a girl ask a guy to the dance. And I was determined to ask a guy.

So, I walked into first hour thinking of who should I ask. Jake, the guy who has brown hair and weird glasses? Blake, caption of the football team? Or elk, the new guy? Finally I decided I'll ask out jake.

.........

I was In 5th hour now. And we had 5min to do what ever because she had to take a call. Jake was in my 5th period. So I went up to him and said "do you want to go to the saidie Hawkins dance with me?"

"Who are you?" he asked embarrassed.

Trying to hold my tears back I answered, "Juni. Juni Manson." Thinking he here'd the hurt in my voice.

"Oh, umm...." he rubbed the back of his head.

I looked at him and said, "never mind." And walked away feeling so embarrassed.