Elk

I have 1st hour with elk. So that was my chance to talk to him, and since he's new he won't know I'm a loser.

It was time to go into class. As I walked into I started to talk to him.

"Hi. I'm Juni." I said with a nice smile.

"Hi, the name's elk." he said with a nerdy voice. he pushed over his black hair and looked at me with his brown lushes eyes.

"So, I was wondering if you would go to the saidie Hawkins dance with me?" I said in a hopeful voice.

"Sure." he said.

I smiled and in my head I was screaming and jumping up and down.

"K, See you then." I said and sat down in my seat. I couldn't think about anything all day. The saidie Hawkins dance was in a week and I still had to get a dress and every thing!

I told my math teacher during lunch and she flipped. She said since my moms a wakado that she will help me get ready. :D

The week went by fast but finally it was time to get everything ready and done. We went to a dress store called byns and beyond. It was a cheep dress store since I was paying for my dress, it had to be 50$ or less. I tried on millions of dresses but then I found a baby blue gown that had a tight waist and fluffy bottom, also many gem stones.

The day after that we went to kriss kross, it was a hair salon that showed me how to do my hair and make up for really cheap. They even gave me really cute gem pins that matched my dress to put in my hair.

Finally the day had come and I was already. Elk knocked on the door and met my parents. I was up stairs listing, then I finally decided to come down.