Chapter Thirty Two

FRIDAY EVENING

8:23pm

ELEANOR'S POV--------------------------------------

So tonight myself, Nathan, Karen, Jess, my Dad, the boys and Kels and Reesh are all off out for a meal to celebrate me being back which i find extremely sweet.

I chose to wear my baby pink dress which went just above my knee's and from the waist down was ruffled. On my feet i had on a pair of white heels with dominates.

I tied the front part of my hair back into a bobble as i usually would and my makeup wasn't too heavy. I was still wearing my necklace from Nathan and my wedding ring.

I admired it for a minute. Maybe there is something between me and Nathan, i mean since i returned everything has been going perfectly

A knock on my door caused me to stop thinking. I turned as it opened and Nathan stood there, in his suit and tie and his hair propped up with gel.

"Wow, y-you look beautiful" he seemed speechless. I blushed and looked down. "Your looking very nice too Sykes" i fixed up his tie.

"I was coming to say we're ready to go if you are" he said. I nodded grabbing my clutch and walking downstairs behind him.

We were meeting the others at the restaurant

My dad drove us there and once we'd arrived we jumped out of the car and walked inside. We walked through the restaurant trying to find our table.

We noticed a long table with rose petals, glasses, knife's and forks ect all laid out. There stood Tom, Max, Jay, Siva, Kelsey, Nareesha, Kev and Nano.

"Come here" i chuckled opening my arms as everybody came in for a group hug. Some of them even had tears in their eyes. Tears of joy i hope

I blinked away my tears, Not the time for crying Eleanor!

"I've missed you guys so much" i speak emotionally. "We've missed you too" Jay smiled. "And congratulatuons on getting signed!" Nareesha grinned.

"Thanks" i blushed. "So are you going to perform it to us?" asked Siva. I bit my lip and looked down. Nervous much?

"Okay then" i went and stood onto the stage, a microphone propped up on a microphone stand infront of me. "This is going to be my first ever single, this is Run" i introduced as the piano backing music started.

I'll sing it one last time for you
Then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right
In all I've done

And I can barely look at you
But every single time I do
I know we'll make it anywhere
Away from here

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear

Louder louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say

To think I might not see those eyes
Makes it so hard not to cry
And as we say our long goodbye
I nearly do

By now everybody in the restaurant watching as well as the boys, my dad, Jess, Karen and Kels+Reesh.

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear

Louder louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear

Louder louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say, oooh, oooooh, oooh

I opened my eyes to roars of cheers, clapping and wolf whistles. I looked to my left to see Nathan standing, clapping and grinning proudly.

I flashed one last smile before stepping off stage and joining the others at the table. "That was amazing Elle" Tom said. "Yeah you have a beautiful voice" Max added.

"Thanks guys" i blushed. I was sat in between Nathan and Tom. Once we'd ordered our meals they came around 15 to 20 minutes later and we all tucked in.

"So its coming Christmas. What do you want Eleanor?" asked Jess. She was right, christmas was only just over a month away and i've not a clue on what i want.

I guess i have everything i want right here. The boys, the girls, Jess, Karen, my dad and most of all Nathan. Because i love him.

"I haven't got a clue. I have everything i want at the moment" i answered directing my eyes to Nathan which caused the corners of his lips to curve up into a big grin.

"Anyway you guys are off to Ireland in afew days i hear" i changed the conversation. "Yeah" they all nodded. "Aw its ashame, i will miss you" i pouted.

"Well actually that's what we wanted to talk to you about-" Tom paused me. I felt someone take my hand, i turned to see it was Nathan.

"Elle, things are finally perfect. And going to Ireland for awhile without you will just rock everything up again. So i was wondering if you'd come with us?" he explained.

"B-but what about recording, and stuff?" i questioned. "We can get that sorted before we leave" Nathan answered. "So what do you think?".

"Well", "Alright" i agree'd hugging him. 

Ireland here we come!