Chapter 13: Getting Caught

Bonnie moved swiftly and searched for the heavy wooden door that Caroline told her about. Bonnie wandered all around looking for it, unable to find it until she heard Kol's voice.  

"Looking for this, Sweetie?" Kol shouted leaning towards the door at the same time.

The door was found in the most darkest corner of the yard. Bonnie marched to the door and rolled her eyes to Kol as she stepped through the door. Kol followed her with a cocky smile on his face. Behind the door were an old staircase, which was poorly lighten.  

"Great." Bonnie murmured vaguely, facing the stairs.  She had a bad feeling.

Kol step ahead of Bonnie and offered her his hand. "Need a hand?" He said teasingly. "I don't want to to be afraid of anything, Sweetie."  

"I'm fine, thank you very much." Bonnie spat back and passed by Kol and started climbing the stairs.  

At the end of the staircase was only one door. Bonnie sensed the protective spells all over but noticed that they didn't affect on her, or Kol, in any way. They stepped through the door into room that was fully lightened with candles. There was large bed made of forged iron in the back of the room and on the bed laid a man and a girl. They were wrapped in sheets and there was clothes everywhere on the floor next to he bed.  

"Oops!" Kol said sarcastically. "Looks like we ran into Marcel's love dungeon... I mean, attic. I bet that girl isn't even 16 yet."  

"I don't want to think about that." Bonnie said and threw a severe look to Kol. "Shush!"  

"Baby... I need to go now." Marcel said slowly and streched himself up.   "No, Marcel, please don't go!" The girl begged drowsily. "Not just yet. Wait until I fall asleep."  

"Davina... You know I have a city to run." Marcel purred. "If I promise you that, you'd be up all night. You know, I can't stay that long." He started to get dressed.  

"When can I come with you?" Davina asked innocently and rose into a sitting position on gathering sheets to cover herself.

"Soon..." Marcel said vaguely. "But not just yet."  

"Gosh, that girl is pathetic!" Kol shouted.  

"Could you be silent even for five minutes?!" Bonnie urged.  

Davina shivered and Bonnie and Kol freezed. Marcel caught Davina in his arms and hugged her.  

"Everything ok, baby?" Marcel whispered.  

"Yes, I only had this weird feeling..." Davina murmured against Marcel's chest. "It's nothing, really. My sensations would be more stronger if it was something important."  

"See?" Bonnie hissed. "I told you that she might sense us."  

"Fine." Kol hissed back.  

In the meantime Marcel gave Davina a smoldering kiss goodbye. "See you soon, baby. I'm going to make the city safe for you." Marcel smirked.  

Marcel left the room and Davina laid back on the bed. Soon Davina fell asleep. Kol couldn't resist but to get closer and eye the girl Marcel appreciated.  

"Bah, she doesn't particularly stand out." Kol said bored. "I wish I could just snap her neck, right here, right now." Kol sighed and made a twisting move with his hands.  

"Stop it!" Bonnie said. "We found out what we came looking for."  

"Juust a little twist and her life would be over.. if I wasn't dead, thanks to Jeremy Gilbert." Kol said bitterly. "Why did you have to put that veil back on?"  

"Because it was the right thing to do!" Bonnie said severely.  

"Haven't you ever wanted to do something WRONG?!" Kol whined. "Like snap this girls neck? I bet that together we could do it." He winked and jumped on the bed.  

"NO!" Bonnie shouted. "Get out of there!" She said and reached out to pull Kol away from Davina. The pulsing electricity went through both of them again, but then happened something Bonnie and Kol didn't expect.  

"Who are you?" Davina asked drowsily from Kol as she raised up into a sitting position.  

Bonnie pulled Kol off he bed and let him go. "Is she able to see us?" She whispered panicking.  

"Hello?" Davina said, she was clearly still half-asleep.  

"I guess she's not.... anymore at least." Kol said and eyed Bonnie. Then he suddenly grabbed Bonnie's wrist and looked at Davina.  

"I can't see you clearly..." Davina blinked but Kol had already let go of Bonnie. Then Davina wasn't able to see them anymore.  

"Ghosts... Just ghosts." Davina murmured and went back to sleep.   "We go. NOW!" Bonnie commanded. 

-------------------------------------------------------

 "What's the rush, Sweetie?" Kol shouted to Bonnie as they got back to Elijah's apartment.  

"Let's just get this over with." Bonnie sighed.  

"So we can focus on some other activities, Sweetie?" Kol asked chuckling. "I'd like that."  

"I just want to get rid of you!" Bonnie spat.

"You know what?" Kol pondered. "You can't get rid off me! I'm going to haunt you for the rest of the afterlife. " Kol smiled sugary.  

"Don't you have better things to do?" Bonnie asked.  

"Actually,  I don't. You are such a lovely company, Sweetie." Kol said and pondered about the electric feeling... Davina seeing him and Bonnie... While they touched. As much as Kol had been angry with Bonnie back in the days... Something in her strongly appealed to him.  

"Where is everyone?" Bonnie wondered. "Jeremy?!" She called out.  

Kol looked at Bonnie. There she was, standing completely unaware. They were alone, a perfect moment to do an interesting experiment. He walked swiftly to Bonnie, took a grib from the back of her head and crashed his lips against hers.  

Now the electrity between Kol and Bonnie was like thunderstorm. Bonnie was shocked, trying to cope what was happening right then. Kol, on the other hand, got more and more hungry for the physical feelings, but also for the taste of Bonnie's peachy lips.  

Bonnie tried to push Kol away, but he had locked his arms around her. Bonnie tried to stay strong but all these physical sensations were overwhelming. She hadn't even realized how numb she had been. Somehow her arms wandered around Kol's neck...  

But then Caroline walked into the room.